It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 7:55 am

News News of Classifieds

Site map of Classifieds » Forum : Classifieds

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.

NWT NORTH FACE FREEDOM PANTS - Size L - $80 shipped

I'm selling a brand new with tags pair of North Face Men's Freedom pants. These are excellent quality waterproof winter pants, built for snow sport activities (skiing, snowboard, climbing etc) as well as general outdoor use.
Color - dark blue; Size - L
Retails for $139, selling for $80!

Here are the specs from the NF website:
The North Face Men's Freedom Pants are free-fitting, high-performance pants with durable waterproof, breathable construction. These waterproof pants ...
Read more : NWT NORTH FACE FREEDOM PANTS - Size L - $80 shipped | Views : 1513 | Replies : 0

Suunto Vector - Black w/ Negative Display - $100 SOLD

Selling a Sunnto Vector outdoor hiking/climbing watch. Altimeter, Barometer, Temperature, and digital compass all on your wrist. The watch is in EXCELLENT condition with all features working accurately. Has seen gentle use and one expedition in the mountains. Retails for $200. Asking for $100
Read more : Suunto Vector - Black w/ Negative Display - $100 SOLD | Views : 1184 | Replies : 0

FS: 3-person expedition tents and a mid

I'm cleaning out the shed and have two Black Diamond Squall tents for sale. Both have been used on one expedition in the Alaska Range, but are in great/perfect shape.

These are 3-person / 4-season tents that are very light compared to most of their size and strength, weighing in at about 8.5 lbs or so. The pole configuration is ingenious, but not totally intuitive, so watching the how to set it up video on ...
Read more : FS: 3-person expedition tents and a mid | Views : 2305 | Replies : 3

SOLD: Arc'teryx Gamma Mx Large - $100 obo shipped

Burnt Orange Arcteryx Gamma MX, mens large. Well taken care of, this jacket looks excellent condition. Does has one area of slight discoloration on the front that is about the size of a pea. barely noticeable, can provide pictures. Jacket has only been washed in Nikwax products and has just been washed and retreated with waterproofing. $120 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Will ship elsewhere at buyers expense. Will be willing to listen to ...
Read more : SOLD: Arc'teryx Gamma Mx Large - $100 obo shipped | Views : 5367 | Replies : 9

SOLD Arc'teryx Theta AR Medium- $140 shipped

Slate/brown Arcteryx Theta AR, Gore Tex XCR version. Well taken care of, this jacket looks brand new. No wear issues whatsoever. Jacket has only been washed in Nikwax products and has just been washed and retreated with waterproofing. $140 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Will ship elsewhere at buyers expense. Will be willing to listen to offers, but don't be ridiculous. Please message me with any questions or offers or email me at ...
Read more : SOLD Arc'teryx Theta AR Medium- $140 shipped | Views : 5052 | Replies : 8

FS: Granite Gear Alpine Vapor pack - Reg

For sale is a Granite Gear Alpine Vapor pack. Size Regular. It's about 8 years old and has been my go to pack for cragging and overnights - lightweight, simple and bomber. Why am I selling? Struggling with that question myself and will probably kick myself once (if) it's gone. Only reason I suppose, is to fund the PayPal account for gear whore-ness (I admit it!).

good review here: http://youtu.be/ZZLJ_ne6Gck ...
Read more : FS: Granite Gear Alpine Vapor pack - Reg | Views : 2430 | Replies : 0

FS MontBell UL Down Hugger #3 Sleeping Bags ~As New~

For Sale: Two MontBell Super Spiral Down Hugger #3 30 degree sleeping bags. This season’s models. Only used once. Laundered.

One has sold.

Virtually new.

Left Zip and regular length.

Complete with stuff sacks and cotton storage bags.

$250 each with FREE SHIPPING in the U.S.

Temperature Rating: 30 degrees F / -1 degrees C.
High quality 800 fill power goose down
Weight: 1 lb. 6 oz.

PM or email jay@silvertipmountaincenter.com ...
Read more : FS MontBell UL Down Hugger #3 Sleeping Bags ~As New~ | Views : 1864 | Replies : 0

FS or FT: CiloGear WorkSack 45L size M, production year 2011

For sale (or trade for a 30L WorkSack) is a CiloGear 45L Worksack size M, production year 2011. Includes all straps and top lid. There are some small holes on the bottom side panels and abrasions on the bottom panel. All holes and abrasions have been repaired (backed with tenacious tape and sealed with seam grip). Also, the frame sheet has been modified slightly to allow for greater head clearance (the 2" horns at the ...
Read more : FS or FT: CiloGear WorkSack 45L size M, production year 2011 | Views : 2283 | Replies : 1

WTB La sportiva nepal evo 42,5

WTB La sportiva nepal evo 42,5 in great condition
contact me with pictures
pcaghaby@hotmail.com

thx
Read more : WTB La sportiva nepal evo 42,5 | Views : 1460 | Replies : 0

SOLD Arc'teryx Alpha SV, women's medium

SOLD Arcteryx Alpha SV jacket, made in Canada, year 2012, tags still on. Its a Women's Medium, Cayenne color. I am asking for 420$ (negotiable) I can ship to where you want, even if I am in Vancouver, BC.
Reason for selling: the size is too big for me.
Read more : SOLD Arc'teryx Alpha SV, women's medium | Views : 2398 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558014 • Total topics 55843 • Total members 136574