It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:24 am

News News of Classifieds

Site map of Classifieds » Forum : Classifieds

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.

FS: Suunto CORE ALU/BLacK with an extra BrOwN and BLaCk stra

I have for sale a new Suunto Core Aluminum with black leather strap. It also comes with an extra Black strap and a Brown strap both of which are original replacement leather straps from the Aluminum Core. Each leather strap is $60.00 by itself. $380.00 and it's all yours. Free Ship to CONUS

Read more : FS: Suunto CORE ALU/BLacK with an extra BrOwN and BLaCk stra | Views : 1665 | Replies : 1

***FS MT. HARDWEAR ETHERAL FTX ICE PARKA***

IMG_0063.JPG
It’s a beauty >>>NEW and NEVER USED<<< and one that I purchased in 2000 as a “reserve” when my jacket/parka at that time was due to be “retired”….one of those could not resist moments. It has all the features an alpinist would want when I purchased it and is a quality product by Mt.Hardwear. Now that I’m dealing with multiple myeloma cancer I can see it will never be use by ...
Read more : ***FS MT. HARDWEAR ETHERAL FTX ICE PARKA*** | Views : 1472 | Replies : 4

FS: Unused Gloves

I bought a couple pairs of BD gloves over the last couple years that do not fit me properly or were not exactly what I was looking for. They have never been used. Prices below include shipping to CONUS.

Black Diamond 2010 Women' Prodigy Glove Black Size Large: $45
Black Diamond 2011 Men's Soloist Glove Brown Size Small: $50

Email me if interested. I accept PayPal.

Aaron
Read more : FS: Unused Gloves | Views : 1203 | Replies : 0

FS: Petzl Quarks - SOLD

I have a pair of Petzl Quarks for sale. These are new as of January. Been ice climbing on them 3 times total but I'm interested in changing to a different tool after trying out a friends. They're in rocking shape, but one of the trigrests was taken off and is MIA. The other is just hanging out, all alone. If you've got any questions or want more pictures ask away.

Price: $360 + shipping. ...
Read more : FS: Petzl Quarks - SOLD | Views : 1865 | Replies : 2

Wild things andinista on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wild-Things-Andinista-Mountaineering-Pack-Large-/270914961273?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f13ca3f79#ht_7552wt_1026

just thought someone here might be interested. I just saw this and am not the seller nor to do i know the seller.
Read more : Wild things andinista on ebay | Views : 1222 | Replies : 0

WTB - North Face Dome 8 Tent

I'm looking for a North Face Dome 8 tent in excellent condition. This is the model where the "fly" is pitched independently and the "tent" suspended inside.

Here's the model I'm looking for:

http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/sc-gear/dome-8.html

Please contact me by email if you know of one for sale, new or used (snell(AT)mindspring(DOT)com). While several online vendors appear to have them, I can't find any in stock.

Thanks,

Howard L. Snell
Read more : WTB - North Face Dome 8 Tent | Views : 2730 | Replies : 0

FS or FT North Face VE-25 4 season Tent

I bought a TNF VE-25 4 season tent this year but decided I'd stick with my trango. The previous owner claims to have only used it once, and I believe it. The tent is in basically new condition. No mildew, dirt, delamination, or tackiness. It's from the 90's and includes all poles, pole stuff sack, tent body, fly, and tent stuff sack. I'll throw in stakes if you need them. I set this thing up ...
Read more : FS or FT North Face VE-25 4 season Tent | Views : 1811 | Replies : 0

***SOLD FEATHERED FRIENDS DAYBREAK JACKET***

PERFECT CONDITION….NEVER USED.
I received this jacket as a gift and the reason that I am selling the jacket is with my multiple myeloma cancer dx I am dealing with, I foresee it will never be used as planned.

The Feathered Friends Daybreak Jacket is light enough to slide under a shell in a pinch, and for something that packs small and light for milder temperatures.

Material: NanoSphere Crimson color
900 fp Goose Down
Down ...
Read more : ***SOLD FEATHERED FRIENDS DAYBREAK JACKET*** | Views : 2763 | Replies : 1

FS Arcteryx Beta AR Large Red

Hi everyone. I am selling my Beta AR Large Red. I have had it for about a month(it is in perfect condition), below is a link to the jacket. Accept paypal. Im selling for $325 but willing to negotiate on price. MSRP is $450. Thanks

http://www.mountainproject.com/v/fs-arc ... /107474977
Read more : FS Arcteryx Beta AR Large Red | Views : 1667 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557951 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136411