It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2024 6:14 pm

News News of Classifieds

Site map of Classifieds » Forum : Classifieds

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.

Women's mountaineering boots La Sportiva Trango S EVO GTX

Women's La Sportiva Trango S EVO GTX mountaineering boots size 39 (aproximately womens 7.5 US), like new, barely used. Retails for $290 + tax + shipping everywhere; only asking $225 OBO. Only used on three climbs: 14k ft Sierra summer climb, 14k ft Raineer snow climb and 18k ft Pico de Orizaba glacier climb. They were excellent and comfortable on all three climbs. Only selling because wife doesn't want to climb anymore. She loved the ...
Read more : Women's mountaineering boots La Sportiva Trango S EVO GTX | Views : 1946 | Replies : 0

FS: Edelweiss Harness and Petzl Charlet Crampons

I am selling an Edelweiss Tactical Rappelling Harness ( unpadded ) with heavy-duty "D" ring for carabiner attachment point. I am 6'2" 220 lbs and I purchased the harness in a large and it fits perfect with plenty of room for adjustments on the waist and leg straps. I am asking $100.00 O.B.O. I am also selling my Petzl Charlet Vasak Flexlock 12 pt. Crampons. I have used them maybe 5 times and they work ...
Read more : FS: Edelweiss Harness and Petzl Charlet Crampons | Views : 1431 | Replies : 0

For Sale: Mountain Hardwear Hooded Synchro and TNF Nuptse

Hey Guys,
Cleaning out the closet and I have a couple of jackets that need good homes.

The first jacket is the Mountain Hardwear Hooded Synchro Ski Jacket. It is an awesome softshell jacket, but I just don't use it enough. It is in almost new condition, and it needs a good home. Retails for $274.95, I think that $100.00 Shipped is a fair deal. It is a size mens large and the color is ...
Read more : For Sale: Mountain Hardwear Hooded Synchro and TNF Nuptse | Views : 2409 | Replies : 0

Cleaning Closet: First Ascent clothing for sale

All gear is in excellent condition, with a few pieces only used once or twice. Prices include free shipping within CONUS.

Men's Igniter Jacket, Size M; Color: Ascent Blue $100 SOLD

Lightweight, remarkably warm and built with 100g PrimaLoft with a DWR finish.

Men's Frontpoint Hybrid Jacket; Size: M; Color: Redwood $75 SOLD
The perfect outer layer for all mountain activities—especially in snowy, windy conditions. It’s all about the smart use of performance fabrics for ...
Read more : Cleaning Closet: First Ascent clothing for sale | Views : 3410 | Replies : 7

Spring Cleaning SALE: Gear and Footwear

Hi, Im cleaning my closet and have a lot of great stuff for sale that has seen very little use. Vasque, Scarpa, FiveTen, Osprey, Lafuma... More stuff will be on sale soon.

http://www.backpacker.com/cgi-bin/forum ... 9991149385

please send email to krp.garage.sale@gmail.com no PMs but I will check the forum periodically anyway...

thx for lookin' :)
Read more : Spring Cleaning SALE: Gear and Footwear | Views : 1127 | Replies : 0

Burton Custom 161 $230

Great Shape, rode one season. older deck but seriously like new. I'll be up loading pics shortly. If interested, just give me a PM.

This is a retail pic, meantime:
Read more : Burton Custom 161 $230 | Views : 1720 | Replies : 0

VOILE SPLITBOARD 181cm (+ more)

This board rocks, and I hate to let it go! I only used it 1 season before switching to AT, so its in good condition. It comes with the adjustable binding plates, super fat Tractor skins, and I'd even throw in a bunch of parts and accessories for free. Shipping included.

Split board: $1000 (@ retailers)
Mountain Plate Bindings: $55 (@ Voile)
Tractor Skins: $170 (@ retailers)
Plate Binding Interface: $160 (@ REI)
Pins: $12 ...
Read more : VOILE SPLITBOARD 181cm (+ more) | Views : 962 | Replies : 1

FS: North Face Himalayan Parka

New condition North Face Himalayan Parka, size medium, black. $450obo. Bought a few years ago for a trip that never happened and have finally conceded it probably never will so can hopefully get this jacket to someone who will use it. Only wore it around the neighbourhood a couple times in -40 just to test it out (and it was warm!).

Per North Face:
About this product
Designed for athletes aiming to reach the top ...
Read more : FS: North Face Himalayan Parka | Views : 3850 | Replies : 1

FS: LaSportiva Baruntse sz41 NWT

I have a pair of brand new (with tags still on) LaSportiva Baruntse boots, size 41. $500. By all accounts these are a great winter/high altitude boot, but after wearing them around the house a bit I've decided they are just a bit small for me.
Read more : FS: LaSportiva Baruntse sz41 NWT | Views : 836 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558073 • Total topics 55845 • Total members 136683