It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:15 am

News News of Classifieds

Site map of Classifieds » Forum : Classifieds

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.

Gone

xxx
Read more : Gone | Views : 805 | Replies : 1

FS: BD Venom Ax (Hammer) w/ Lockdown Leash

BD Venom Hammer with Lockdown Leash. 50cm length, Tech Pick. $80.

Saw one day of use on a SAR body recovery. Was used as a part of a directional anchor, so there was some good scuffing on the shaft of the axe that wore away some of the paint. Some tape may be useful in that spot. Other than that, everything is in great shape. Removeable tech pick is like new (snow was soft that ...
Read more : FS: BD Venom Ax (Hammer) w/ Lockdown Leash | Views : 1333 | Replies : 2

Attention Guide Services, 2 Sat Phones

Two Globalstar GSP-1600 Satellite Phones with wall chargers and Lithium Batteries.

These cost us over $1000 each. They now sell a 1700 model that looks eerily similar. I don't know the difference. We have a yellow and black 1600 model. Great shape, guaranteed to work. Mostly just carried in packs, no noticeable wear. Plenty of folks, ebay, etc, have these priced for more...but looks like Globalcom is setting the market. You can go to their ...
Read more : Attention Guide Services, 2 Sat Phones | Views : 789 | Replies : 0

FS Scarpa Mountaineering Boots

Scarpa Mountaineering boots, size 9. I don't remember what model, but they look just like the Scarpa Inverno boots at REI. They are double boots with plastic outers. These are 12 or 15 years old, and have been used about 25 times.

Four Photos: http://min.us/mveLfwM

New Scarpa Invernos are $319 at REI. These are $135 (plus actual shipping). Size and comfort are pretty important in a boot, so I'll allow 10 day return option (full ...
Read more : FS Scarpa Mountaineering Boots | Views : 2278 | Replies : 1

WTB: Wild Things Guide Pack

Looking for a Wild Things Guide pack in reasonable shape. Best to contact via email. Thanks, Mike.
Read more : WTB: Wild Things Guide Pack | Views : 1795 | Replies : 2

WTB: Aluminum Crampons

Looking for a pair of used BD Neve Strap, Grivel Air Tech Light New-Classic or similar crampons. Full strap binding is a must. I'm not too worried about the condition as long as they are not abused and bent out of shape. Best to contact via email. Thanks, Mike.
Read more : WTB: Aluminum Crampons | Views : 1092 | Replies : 0

SOLD FS: Outdoor Research Alibi gloves, Size L

I ordered two pairs to see which size I need, and I don't need the size large, so I'll resell for the same price I paid ($35.99) plus shipping to wherever you are. Literally unused gloves, out of the box with tags, I just had to try them on. Will post pics tomorrow, as I'm at work. If they don't sell I'm just sending them back, but figured I'd pass the price on to the ...
Read more : SOLD FS: Outdoor Research Alibi gloves, Size L | Views : 2382 | Replies : 3

WTB: MH Wraith Long

email j.murphey@yahoo.com with any info...thanks
Read more : WTB: MH Wraith Long | Views : 1082 | Replies : 0

F/S: La Sportiva Trango Extreme Evo Light GTX

I'm selling the pair of La Sportiva Trango Extreme Evo Light GTX boot. They are brand new and have never been used. Retail is $400.00 +tax but I'm asking $300.00 OBO. They are too big for me. Size is 44.5 (11 mens). I'm in Colorado Springs, CO. Cash only and I have no box so shipping would be a pain.

250_trangoEXTlightEVO_336.jpg

All synthetic, waterproof and insulated; the silver bullet is the ...
Read more : F/S: La Sportiva Trango Extreme Evo Light GTX | Views : 2257 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558020 • Total topics 55843 • Total members 136595