It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 9:56 am

News News of Classifieds

Site map of Classifieds » Forum : Classifieds

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.

MH goretex jacket (Brand new) and La Sportiva Trango 42.5

La Sportiva Trango Evo GTX size 42.5 : $165 incl Shipping.
Used only for 5 days on a backpacking trip. Retail goes for $290.

Mountain Hardwear GTX Jacket,Size Medium Brand new : $150 incl Shipping.
Read more : MH goretex jacket (Brand new) and La Sportiva Trango 42.5 | Views : 1688 | Replies : 1

REPOSTED: La Sportiva Olympus Mons - Size EU 46 - $275

Back up for sale is a pair of La Sportiva Olympus Mons Boots, size EU 46 (estimated size 12-12.5 mens) - the MAC Daddy of boots!! They are truly in great shape. They are THE high altitude or expedition boot; supremely warm, comfortable and very adjustable as there are various laces and straps in both the inner and outer boot. There is an integrated gaiter that has a heavy duty zipper and velcro strip for ...
Read more : REPOSTED: La Sportiva Olympus Mons - Size EU 46 - $275 | Views : 3666 | Replies : 6

SOLD

All sold. thanks.
Read more : SOLD | Views : 1232 | Replies : 1

FS: Mountain Hardwear Lyell -15F Down Sleeping Bag

I have a brand new with tags Mountain Hardwear Lyell Sleeping Bag. The bag is a size long, 600-fill down, rated at -15F. I bought it without realizing that I would never need such a warm bag (a 0-degree bag would be more appropriate for the type of camping I do).

I'm thinking $300 but will let the market dictate the price (OBO).

I'm a long time follower but recent member at summitpost. You can ...
Read more : FS: Mountain Hardwear Lyell -15F Down Sleeping Bag | Views : 2622 | Replies : 1

Scarpa Tornado AT Boots Fer Sale (Sz 29) $240.00

Pair of Scarpa Tornado Pro AT Backcountry ski boots.

***$240.00***

Never been molded, Intuition Liners, minor scratches on the front.
Vibram Rubber on the bottom.

Here's a review:

About the Scarpa Tornado Pro
The Tornado Pro is the top-of-the-line A/T boot–built to drive any ski on the market. It is essentially a 4-buckle design with the latest in dual-density materials (soft/hard plastic combo), a top-shelf liner and all the features you’d ...
Read more : Scarpa Tornado AT Boots Fer Sale (Sz 29) $240.00 | Views : 2273 | Replies : 1

FS: 3 PEZTL LASER/SONIC 13CM SCREWS

SOLD!!!
Read more : FS: 3 PEZTL LASER/SONIC 13CM SCREWS | Views : 985 | Replies : 0

FS: Osprey Variant 52L

Hey guys,

If any of you have read my other post you'd know that I'm having some indecision's about packs, but thats a whole other story. Anyways, selling my Brand new Osprey Variant 52L, simply don't need it at this stage in time and its just sitting in my gear closet unloved. Super nice pack, I only wore it once to try it on for size/fitting and loaded it up with a bit of gear, ...
Read more : FS: Osprey Variant 52L | Views : 3478 | Replies : 9

Classic Chouinard Gear

I've got a 1972 Chouinard Frost Climaxe that I'd like to sell. I used it once in the Tetons and quickly realized that it was too light for ice, too short for snow and never carried it again. It's in near perfect condition and has never been sharpened. It has a classic curve, the shape of which was said to have been inspired by the curve of a woman's breast.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-1972-C ...
Read more : Classic Chouinard Gear | Views : 8136 | Replies : 5

Marmot CWM EQ -40 Sleeping Bag

Size Long, Used once as a base camp bag with liner. Excellent Condition. PM for pictures -$475
Read more : Marmot CWM EQ -40 Sleeping Bag | Views : 2264 | Replies : 1

FS: Women's Climbing and skiing Outerwear etc.

RAB Momentum eVent shell
ArcTeryx Gamma MX
Marmot gore-tex ski jacket
Patagonia ski pants
and plus more.

Please see my ad on MountainProj here:
http://www.mountainproject.com/v/for_sa ... /107024105
http://www.mountainproject.com/v/for_sa ... /107043791
Read more : FS: Women's Climbing and skiing Outerwear etc. | Views : 1193 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557989 • Total topics 55841 • Total members 136499