It is currently Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:48 am

News News of Classifieds

Site map of Classifieds » Forum : Classifieds

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.

First Ascent Igniter Pants men's medium $125 includes shippi

Never worn! Bought just before I got a pro deal with MH and Marmot. Great pant with full zips. Black color with small carry bag. http://www.eddiebauer.com/catalog/produ ... leId=37537. Scott
Read more : First Ascent Igniter Pants men's medium $125 includes shippi | Views : 2257 | Replies : 2

FS: old rack on ebay

Hey, hope its ok this is on here- i put up this old rack on ebay and not getting a lot of looks. i think its all gonna go pretty cheap. was hoping to get 2 bucks a piece for all the stuff thats on there (close to what i paid). all of its pretty old, collector status maybe, idk, the guy i bought it off used it until he sold it to me and ...
Read more : FS: old rack on ebay | Views : 1003 | Replies : 0

like new bibler tripod bivy

I've got a pretty much new bibler tripod bivy thant just sitting in my closet not getting used. I'm looking to get 135.00 shipped in the lower 48 or trade it for a light weight 1 man free standing tent. If you would like pictures email me @ wolfie2nd@gmail.com I can't figure out how to post em here.
Read more : like new bibler tripod bivy | Views : 1520 | Replies : 0

MH Pants, REI Down Jacket

Here's some stuff I'm not using.
We'll taken care of. The pics here aren't the best, so send me a PM if you want to see anything.

Thanks!

------------

MH GTX 2.5 Hardshell Pants, Size XL.
Awesome shape, other than a couple of small crampon holes, covered with yellow gore-tex patches. I can re-patch with black if you want.
Awesome big mountain hardshell, wet ice, and skiing too.
$125.

REI Generator Down Jacket.
Beige, XL, ...
Read more : MH Pants, REI Down Jacket | Views : 1438 | Replies : 0

Mountain Hardwear South Col Backpack - Medium ($165)

I selling almost NEW Mountain Hardwear South Col 4200-5000cu in backpack (Medium – 2010 model no longer available) that I got as a gift. It has only been used a few times for day hikes and it is in excellent condition (everything works as it would in a brand new pack - I may still have the tags some place). I have a small frame and this backpack is little big for me so selling ...
Read more : Mountain Hardwear South Col Backpack - Medium ($165) | Views : 2628 | Replies : 1

WANTED: a used North Face Himalayan Suit XL

Hi all,

Anyone got an old TNF Himalayan Suit they want to get out of the closet..? Or do you know someone who might..?

I do literally mean "old". I'm looking for the older style with the chin-to-tailbone relief zip that goes all the way under the crotch, not the rainbow zip they switched to post-2000. I like to ski in crazy blowing below-zero east-coast blizzard conditions, and my Mountain Hardwear suit is getting worn ...
Read more : WANTED: a used North Face Himalayan Suit XL | Views : 2771 | Replies : 3

Trade? Koflach Arctis Expe US 11.5

I have a pair of Koflach Arctis Expe size US 11.5 that have never been worn outdoors. I have worn them inside to "break-in" and there are some very minor scuffs, otherwise they are brand new. I am having a hard time with heel lift because the boots are just too big. Anybody up for a trade for a smaller size (US10.5 - 11)? I love these boots and would like the same thing, just ...
Read more : Trade? Koflach Arctis Expe US 11.5 | Views : 2662 | Replies : 3

USED Black Diamond HiLight 1-2 Person Tent For Sale

I am selling my gently USED Black Diamond HiLight 1-2 person tent in excellent condition. It has seen little use. Like all of my tents it as been stored properly and cleaned after each use. It has been seem sealed as recommended by BD. I will include 8 stakes and tie downs although they are not original to the tent but is the same excellent condition. The tie downs have been altered in length. Please ...
Read more : USED Black Diamond HiLight 1-2 Person Tent For Sale | Views : 5527 | Replies : 3

FS - Monkey Man MH Jacket - Medium - Black

I‘m looking to free up some closet space and decided to get rid of my Monkey Man (black). It‘s a great jacket but I just don‘t wear it. It‘s pretty much in new condition and will keep you warm.

New: $100 on great sale and about $160 everywhere else.
Asking: $80 (50% off!) obo
Read more : FS - Monkey Man MH Jacket - Medium - Black | Views : 1320 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558046 • Total topics 55845 • Total members 136634