It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:31 pm

News News of Europe

Site map of Europe » Forum : Europe

Find climbing partners in Europe.

Partner for Mont Blanc - June 2024

Hello
I am looking for a partner who want to share the cost to climb Mont Blanc with a guide in June 2024.
Read more : Partner for Mont Blanc - June 2024 | Views : 1377 | Replies : 0

Climbing partner

Hello, I just moved to Naples, Italy and am looking of a climbing partner for rock climbing and mountaineering. newer to mountaineering but have/can get any gear I need. planning on making trips up to Switzerland and France quite frequently when in season. Eventually want to get up to doing some cool north faces. Again newer to mountaineering but I've been climbing for 12 years and have climbed up to 8c sport and 8B boulder. ...
Read more : Climbing partner | Views : 1434 | Replies : 1

Partner for Mountaineering in Georgia - september Partner for Mountaineering in Georgia - september

Salut !
I research a partner for 2 different mountain projects :
The first one would be to climb a not so frequented summit in Svaneti : Either Shtavler (PD+) or Tsalgmili (probably AD) from Mazeri which are around 4000 meters high. If we have time, trekking from Mestia to Mazeri before that, with some views over Ushba would be ideal.
Would like also to climb Mount Kazbek via normal Route. As it is "easy" ...
Read more : Partner for Mountaineering in Georgia - september | Views : 4515 | Replies : 0

Big Summits in Valle D'Aosta (Monte Bianco, Matterhorn, etc)

Hello all,

Living in Valle D'Aosta for the next few weeks at least, and would love to find partners for some big summits. I'll be headed up the Gran Paradiso next Wednesday June 29th, and will be in the area at least until the 11th of July, and could be flexible through the 21st. I have my eye on the Italian ascent of Monte Bianco, as well as the standard Italian route of the Matterhorn. ...
Read more : Big Summits in Valle D'Aosta (Monte Bianco, Matterhorn, etc) | Views : 2514 | Replies : 0

mt Blanc

hello

looking for climbing partner to do the mt Blanc summit May-Aug 2022.

either skin up and ski down or just climb the summit.

let s be in touch if interest and we see how we can set something up.

email: niko.sweden@gmail.com.

regards/
Michael
Read more : mt Blanc | Views : 1562 | Replies : 0

a Partner for MontBlanc - JULY 2022

Hello Dears,

Since ascending to Matterhorn is my dream, this summer I've planned to train well with my partner and climb this beautiful peak. Unfortunately my partner left this idea, because old injury in knee. Now I am thinking to go for Mont Blanc in first weeks of July. May be I will find a buddy.

Who interesting, please text me, it's gonna be full of adventures 8) ...
Read more : a Partner for MontBlanc - JULY 2022 | Views : 2429 | Replies : 2

Climbing Partner - Monte Rosa Massif - 17 Jul - 8th Aug 2021

Hi,

I'll be in the Monte Rosa Massif from 17th July to 8th August 2021 and would like to team up with someone for a few alpine routes. I can lead up to AD+.

Get in touch to discuss the routes and make a plan.

Thanks,
Petra
Read more : Climbing Partner - Monte Rosa Massif - 17 Jul - 8th Aug 2021 | Views : 949 | Replies : 0

Partner for Mont Blanc - Summer 2021

Hi All,

I'm Planning a trip to Mont Blanc in the summer (covid permitting..) and was wondering if anyone is interested in Climbing it with me?
I have unfortunately been letdown by my two usual partners but I'm still willing to go (the mountain keeps calling me... )

I'm planning to base myself in Chamonix but travel next door to Italy and climb the Gran Paradiso first to acclimatize and then Mont blanc.

well if ...
Read more : Partner for Mont Blanc - Summer 2021 | Views : 8729 | Replies : 3

Climbing partner in Switzerland

Hi all,

I moved from Colorado to Switzerland. I am living in Zürich and looking for somebody to enjoy some alpinism with out here in the Alps (4,000 m mountains, alpine hikes, alpine climbing, etc.). I have some good experience with glacier travel, trad climbing, ice climbing, etc., and have all the gear out here, but am just hoping to find some people to go with more regularly.

Post or PM me if you are ...
Read more : Climbing partner in Switzerland | Views : 11310 | Replies : 6

Mt Blanc and Monta Rosa Group 25 July - 2 Aug 2020

I have an upcoming private guide led trip to the Monta Rosa group and then finish with submitting Mt Blanc. We have two guides, so would be two groups of three, all with experience mountaineering. Unfortunately, my father was not able to travel from Australia and we have a 4th spot we would like to fill.

Dates are 25 July until 2 Aug. All huts, accommodation and guides are booked.

If you are interested. Drop ...
Read more : Mt Blanc and Monta Rosa Group 25 July - 2 Aug 2020 | Views : 2955 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557949 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136410