It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 3:13 pm

News News of Europe

Site map of Europe » Forum : Europe

Find climbing partners in Europe.

Granada, Spain - Sierra Nevada Ranges

I'm studying abroad in Granada for the semester (September - mid-December, 2013), and am hoping to do some backpacking/hiking on weekends. Let me know if you're interested!
Read more : Granada, Spain - Sierra Nevada Ranges | Views : 4935 | Replies : 0

schwarzhorn grindelwald

Schwarzhorn via ferrata route is closed due to an avalanche in the spring. I asked a few people in Grindelwald when the trail and route would be open, but nobody knew. Too bad.
Read more : schwarzhorn grindelwald | Views : 4402 | Replies : 0

Jubiläumsgrat in July

Anyone interested? I have 3 July - 7 July free...

absinthe52@hotmail.com
Read more : Jubiläumsgrat in July | Views : 4359 | Replies : 0

Alps Partner - July

Anyone keen to show me around the Alps from 14th July - 20th July?

I'll be finishing my studies in Germany and am keen to check out some climbs in Switzerland or wherever anyone is free.
Read more : Alps Partner - July | Views : 7430 | Replies : 2

Chamonix – July 28-August 23 – Seeking climbing partner

My climbing mate won’t be in Chamonix next Summer. I’m 20 - and French ;) - and not so experienced or accomplished that I can climb independently. I’m looking for a partner willing to hire a mountain guide and split the costs (*) in order to climb some nice (rock/mixed) routes up to AD/D in the Mont Blanc Massif.

I’m used to climb with my guide -Robin ...
Read more : Chamonix – July 28-August 23 – Seeking climbing partner | Views : 12299 | Replies : 10

Chamonix now to June 14th

Rolling into Cham this evening and will be available for climbing through Friday, June 14th. Looking for partners to do alpine routes on the Mont Blanc Massif. Open to various objectives with a preference for longer routes with a variety of rock, snow, and ice.

Me: 31 years old American climber with a 10 year solid background of climbing on rock (alpine trad lead to ~5.9), ice (lead to WI4), and in the alpine. I've ...
Read more : Chamonix now to June 14th | Views : 4639 | Replies : 0

Rysy, June 14th to 16th 2013

Opening weekend of the Slovak side.

Got two places in the car left, am looking for someone with a driving licence (who could double as designated driver on the way back)

Friday: Nowy Targ to Popradske Pleso
Saturday: Popradske Pleso - Rysy/Vysoka - back to Chata pod Rysmi for the night
Sunday: Chata pod Rysmi - Nowy Targ / Kraków
Read more : Rysy, June 14th to 16th 2013 | Views : 5318 | Replies : 2

Interview de Marion Poitevin, EMHM de Chamonix Interview de Marion Poitevin, EMHM de Chamonix

In 2008, Marion Poitevin was the first woman to join the Military High Mountain Group...

Google traduction :
http://translate.google.fr/translate?sl ... tm&act=url

original / http://bit.ly/11BUROZ
Read more : Interview de Marion Poitevin, EMHM de Chamonix | Views : 4628 | Replies : 0

France_July2013

Am looking to climb any/all of the following if anyone is interested? Or something similar, but nothing over AD+
Mont Blanc traverse (Tacul,Maudit, Mont Blanc)
Grand Jorasses (Southern route)
North face Gran Paradiso
I guess a lot depends on weather as I was in Chamonix last summer and conditions were not great. If interested, please send me a message and we can have a chat.
Thanks, Simon
Read more : France_July2013 | Views : 4247 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558043 • Total topics 55845 • Total members 136631