It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:08 pm

News News of Europe

Site map of Europe » Forum : Europe

Find climbing partners in Europe.

DOM - End of june

Looking for a partner to do this intense ascent end of june or maybe july. Also looking for a guide if anyone knows one?
Read more : DOM - End of june | Views : 5209 | Replies : 1

Georgia - Climb Tetuldi

Hello,

I will be in Georgia this summer, going up Kazbek in July with some friends (which I did last year also) and hoping to go up another, Tetnuldi (4858m) which is a little off the beaten path. Looking for another person or two to join Tetnuldi, as this one should be an adventure!

Thanks!
Maran
Read more : Georgia - Climb Tetuldi | Views : 4547 | Replies : 3

Mont blanc partner

Hi,

i am looking for a mont blanc partner to climb mont blanc through gouter hut around 17 of July ? pm if interested.
Read more : Mont blanc partner | Views : 4741 | Replies : 0

Partner required Andes, Cordillera Blanca (Peru) Partner required Andes, Cordillera Blanca (Peru)

Hi, I'm looking for the mountaineering partner to climb in Peruvian Andes.

What: Mountaineering, technical mountaineering
Where: Peruvian Andes, Cordillera Blanca
When: July-August 2019
Potential objectives: Tocllaraju, Huascaran Sur, Alpamayo, Copa, Quitaraju (up to D/D+)
About me: 38 yo, speaking English, Spanish and Polish. Have already climbed 2 seasons in this area, have got links to the porters, transport people, maps etc.
About you: experienced, motivated and fit.

Please contact me via private message / ...
Read more : Partner required Andes, Cordillera Blanca (Peru) | Views : 3389 | Replies : 1

La Palma (Gran Canaria), 14-18 march

Hi climbers,
I am on the La Palma island for few days. Would there be some other climber aroud who would want to climb at the barraca de agua?
Cheers.
Read more : La Palma (Gran Canaria), 14-18 march | Views : 2845 | Replies : 0

Partner for traversing Mont Blanc or Monte Rosa in June

Hi! I would like to spend June in the mountains and looking for a climbing partner(s).
I have two different directions, in which I am more oriented:
1) Mont Blanc traversing from Aiguille du Midi to Aigulle de Bionnassay --> refuge Durier, or in a reverse direction<--
(I was climbing Mont Blanc twice from refuge du Gouter, and now I would like to take the new two routes).
OR
2)Last june I was in the ...
Read more : Partner for traversing Mont Blanc or Monte Rosa in June | Views : 4191 | Replies : 1

Partner(s) for climbing Mont Blanc - July 2019

I am looking for a partner(s) to climb Mont Blanc anytime between Sunday, July 28 and Wednesday, July 31, 2019, GOÛTER Route.
Read more : Partner(s) for climbing Mont Blanc - July 2019 | Views : 3404 | Replies : 0

Climbing with my young daughter

I am going to Switzerland July 15 to 25 with my 8 year old daughter. We are going to do some hiking and climbing. She is a pretty good climber; she has been climbing outdoor rock since age 3, is comfortable doing 5.8-5.9, can rappel solo, has experience in the Gunks and in the domes of Tuolumne Meadows. My original intent was to do a portion of Walker's Haute Route. However, after looking at some ...
Read more : Climbing with my young daughter | Views : 3089 | Replies : 0

Chamonix in June - looking for partners for mod/easy routes

Hi Summitposters,

I'm spending all of June in Chamonix, and I'm keen to hook up with like-minded people to try some classic easy to moderate routes. I arrive in Cham on the 3rd June and am available from then to the 9th, then available again from the 17th June to the 29th June. I've got week of guiding in between.

In that first period (3rd - 9th) I'm keen to do the Cosmiques arete and ...
Read more : Chamonix in June - looking for partners for mod/easy routes | Views : 5547 | Replies : 5

Climbing partner fot Céüse - July 2018 Climbing partner fot Céüse - July 2018

Hello everybody
I'm looking for a climbing partner to climb with next July 9-12 at Céüse, France
I'm from Mexico and I'll be there to check on this amazing spot but I do not have any partner
I'm a good climber and belayer, have all my gear (rope, quickdraws, etc) just need somebody to climb with.
Anybody interested?
Thanks
:!: :geek: ...
Read more : Climbing partner fot Céüse - July 2018 | Views : 3676 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557970 • Total topics 55838 • Total members 136459