It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:18 am

News News of Europe

Site map of Europe » Forum : Europe

Find climbing partners in Europe.

Cycling through Europe and looking to climb!

Hello!
I'm a 26-year old rock climber from Helsinki, Finland and currently my mission is to cycle around the world. But I'm not going to let small details like that stop me from climbing, so I brought my shoes and harness with me!
I'm looking for climbing partners along the way. Currently I'm in Tuscany and will arrive in Florence tomorrow. The plan is to go east after that but not that much more is ...
Read more : Cycling through Europe and looking to climb! | Views : 4256 | Replies : 0

Chamonix 16th September until the 24th

Hi,

Planning to be in Chamonix from the 16th September until the 24th for climbing and mountainerring. Give me a shout if your about on here or 00447522159334 or martinlevya82@gmail.com. May be bit slow replying as I'll be in Valais montaineering so won't have constant internet access.
Cheers,
Martin
Read more : Chamonix 16th September until the 24th | Views : 4336 | Replies : 0

Alps and north Italy September

Hi,

I'm going to be in the Alps and Northern Italy for all of September. Looking for people to climb with. My main focus will be Alpine mountaineering at PD/AD. Also up for long rock routes and sport climbing. I've been rock climbing for years, fairly new to alpine climbing. Give me a shout if your interested.

Cheers,
Martin
Read more : Alps and north Italy September | Views : 4342 | Replies : 0

Chamonix/ Matterhorn mid-Aug mid-Sep

Hi there people!

Looking for nice and experienced people to climb with from mid-August to mid-Sep 2016 in Chamonix/ Swiss Alps. My budget is reduced but I have a tent for 3 people that will be perfect at Matterhorn Base Camp...:), mountain huts are welcome too.

The idea is to do a lot of climbing and mountaineering. Matterhorn is on my plans too in the beginning of ...
Read more : Chamonix/ Matterhorn mid-Aug mid-Sep | Views : 5644 | Replies : 2

European sport climbing partner?

Hi,

I have recently been let down by a friend for an agreed trip to an as yet undecided location in Europe for some sport climbing.
Now left on my own..I still have hopes to get away!
I am free from the 12th of August until the 4th of Sept. Unfortunately those dates are not flexible as I'm in the military.
Very flexible as to where and was originally planning to drive my VW for ...
Read more : European sport climbing partner? | Views : 4184 | Replies : 0

MONT BLANC EARLY JULY 2016: BEGINNER looking for EXPERIENCED MONT BLANC EARLY JULY 2016: BEGINNER looking for EXPERIENCED

Hey guys! I'm Dylan and I'm doing the TMB in late June/Early July and I'd really like to make a go of the summit afterwards as a reward. I'm not an experienced mountaineer by any means but super fit strength and endurance wise (half-ironman in 5h 15m) and looking for someone experienced to help do a bit of training and go up with me over a few days.

Obviously I'm aware of the immense risks ...
Read more : MONT BLANC EARLY JULY 2016: BEGINNER looking for EXPERIENCED | Views : 4143 | Replies : 0

Altenatives to Mont Blanc for next week?

We're heading out to attempt Mont Blanc via the Gouter route in a few days. The weather has not been good, and word over there is that nobody is going for the summit, but rather ski mountaineering from mid-mountain.

We don't know what the weather will deliver in the next week (and it's not looking good for the next 2 days), but wanted to get some options for climbs that are of similar quality/style to ...
Read more : Altenatives to Mont Blanc for next week? | Views : 4766 | Replies : 2

Mt Blanc GPX

Looking for a gpx for climbing mt blanc. Valley to summit completely ...
Total ascent and distance mainly ...
Read more : Mt Blanc GPX | Views : 3797 | Replies : 0

Climbing partner wanted Chamonix/France

Hi there,

I'm going to be working in Avignon for a couple of months from late June to August and am hoping to find someone to climb with. I'm generally a low level sport climber, 17 Australian, 5.8 USA. But am more than happy to belay on some harder stuff.
Was looking into Chamonix and am seeing who would be around for a week or 2 of climbing around the beginning - middle of August ...
Read more : Climbing partner wanted Chamonix/France | Views : 7603 | Replies : 5

Chamonix Sept 2016, Looking for climbing partner

Hi everyone,

My name is David from the United States and I am looking for a climbing partner for my planned trip to the Alps this September of 2016. I plan to be there from Aug 31 to Sept 19. My goals are to do some alpine climbing/training with a company for 3 days (of which I would love to have someone come aboard to split the costs) as well as finish up with a ...
Read more : Chamonix Sept 2016, Looking for climbing partner | Views : 6172 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557995 • Total topics 55842 • Total members 136515