It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 10:37 am

News News of Europe

Site map of Europe » Forum : Europe

Find climbing partners in Europe.

Chamonix climbing partner 16-19 August

Hey everyone,

I'll be in Chamonix doing the Haute Route from the 20th and I'd love to do 3/4 days of rock climbing before in the area. Anyone wants to join? I'm 26 years old originally from China and now living in Paris. I started climbing last year and can lead climb 5C (trying my best to hit 6A :p) I have some equipment and a rope if needed. I'm quite open and would love ...
Read more : Chamonix climbing partner 16-19 August | Views : 3558 | Replies : 0

Looking for Climbing Partner in Switzerland in July

I will be in Switzerland from July 1st-9th and am looking for a climbing partner who is familiar with alpine conditions and who can climb up to 5.10a trad. I am interested in doing some routes either around Aguille de Midi or near the Piz Bernina area. Long moderate alpine routes are ideal. Also might be interested in climbing the Matterhorn and Eiger while passing through. Depending on snow levels, I would be up to ...
Read more : Looking for Climbing Partner in Switzerland in July | Views : 4358 | Replies : 1

?Dom in October

Hi there:

Is there anyone here with first-hand experience climbing the Dom in fall? I might be in the area in mid October and wonder if it might be reasonable if weather and conditions permit to plan a climb along the Festigrat or normal route at that time. I know of several people who have soloed it and would like input whether that might be also reasonable at that time. I am no stranger to ...
Read more : ?Dom in October | Views : 5532 | Replies : 4

Mont Blanc - August 2017

I am looking to climb Mont Blanc in August. Right now, I am considering going as part of a guided trip. I have some decent mountain experience (summit of Rainier, Elbrus) and
am a reasonably strong climber. I would need a second climber in strong form to join the fun and help split fees. I am looking to go towards the end of August, 2017.

Get in touch if interested. Thanks!
Read more : Mont Blanc - August 2017 | Views : 7481 | Replies : 6

Fit Guy Looking For Similar Guy For Climbing and Maybe More

I'm a good guy looking to share climbing, mountaineering and a wonderful life with another good guy who loves the mountains. I love rock, ice and Alpine climbing, bivouacking and wild camping. Looking for a guy who's also fit, caring and up for a great time on the mountains and beyond.

I live on the Northern flank of the Swiss Alps at the moment but happy to live anywhere near the mountains.
Read more : Fit Guy Looking For Similar Guy For Climbing and Maybe More | Views : 4414 | Replies : 1

Mont Blanc Partner July or August 2017

I am looking for 1 or 2 climbing partners to climb Mont Blanc this summer, most likely the popular route up the Gouter Ridge. I am flexible with dates. I am going to take pictures for my website, http://www.trailtitans.com, but this wont slow me down much. I have experience on several higher mountains in the Andes, and feel cautiously confident in my abilities. I just dont like to solo ...
Read more : Mont Blanc Partner July or August 2017 | Views : 9688 | Replies : 9

Gran Paradiso / Mont Blanc / Dufourspitze July 24 - Aug 4

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a hiking partner (or a maximum 2 other people) this summer (July 24th - August 4th) to join me in climbing Gran Paradiso, Mont Blanc, and Dufourspitze.
I am currently climbing the highest points in each European country, and these will be numbers 40-42.

I would say my level is intermediate, with more experience hiking and climbing solo rather than in groups. My relevant experience includes Triglav in May ...
Read more : Gran Paradiso / Mont Blanc / Dufourspitze July 24 - Aug 4 | Views : 6622 | Replies : 4

Alps 6th February until 15th February

Have some dead time at work so heading out to the Alps with my van. Looking for people to climb with. I'll be out from the 6th to the 15th of Feb and very flexible with venues, anywhere good (Alps)! Looking to do waterfall ice and possibly easier alpine stuff if anyone's keen. I'm not a great skier, so limited on alpine routes. I'll have plenty of kit with me.

Give me a shout if ...
Read more : Alps 6th February until 15th February | Views : 3677 | Replies : 0

Elbrus Expedition

My son and I are looking for 4 climbers for the north-west face of Elbrus from June 14th to the 25th. The climb, (with guide) and logistics are taken care of by New Route (a very reliable agency that I have already climbed with). Three tent camps at 3,500m, 4,000m, and 4,600m (1,042m. of vertical the summit day). Guide speaks English and French. We speak English, French, Spanish and Russian. We have climbed: 11 summits ...
Read more : Elbrus Expedition | Views : 4339 | Replies : 0

Climbing partner for Catalunya in November.

Hi all,

I will be in in the north of Spain from November 1st-14th. Does anyone need a climbing partner for sport, trad, or bouldering for any of these dates? I'm open to any area to climb. I have all my gear except a trad rack. In sport climbing I usually project 7c+ but I enjoy climbing all grades. Let me know if your interested.

Ian
Read more : Climbing partner for Catalunya in November. | Views : 4473 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557974 • Total topics 55839 • Total members 136462