It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:40 am

News News of General

Site map of General » Forum : General

Post general questions and discuss issues related to climbing.

Wind River Video w/Soundtrack

Don't know if this has all ready been posted, if so, I apologize.

Found it while doing some Wind River research during lunch today.
Took me a little while to figure out what song it was!!

It's a little over 4 minutes long but well worth a look.
There's a few more on the site to check out but I've only looked at this one and Wind River 2 (which is equally awesome).

Hope you ...
Read more : Wind River Video w/Soundtrack | Views : 1559 | Replies : 1

The new international rugby thread

Where is the old thread? Well, I'm following the Aviva Premiership League. Go Northampton!

http://www.premiershiprugby.com/

Cy?
Read more : The new international rugby thread | Views : 1061 | Replies : 3

Yeah, let's see 'em do this on Everest––can't touch this

Big deal . . . you bagged the peak, but it's all been done . . . now we gotta start dancing on top . . . I'm resurrecting J.Lo and the crew from, 'In Living Color' . . . talk about "rockin' the house . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU5yrU-IszM
Read more : Yeah, let's see 'em do this on Everest––can't touch this | Views : 6450 | Replies : 20

cows rule

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1uiXvrsyJk
Read more : cows rule | Views : 1579 | Replies : 6

The Wildest Dream

Read more : The Wildest Dream | Views : 2030 | Replies : 7

Help me choose a climb

So I'm looking for a climb sometime between now and the end of the year. I am very curious to get some opinions on
what would be a good objective. I am looking to tackle a technical climb ideally with an elevation greater than that in
the lower 48.

As far as what I can handle I can lead 5.9 rock and WI4, I have been over 14K on a couple of trips with no ...
Read more : Help me choose a climb | Views : 1503 | Replies : 7

Does your wife hate SummitPost?

Wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend?

My wife hates SP almost as much as she hates another attractive woman so much as speaking to me about the weather. She has half-jokingly said that she is going to join the site to start a support group for wives of SPers.

This after giving her three children. :evil: And I cook dinner every night. Do the dishes most ...
Read more : Does your wife hate SummitPost? | Views : 13156 | Replies : 62

Contacts in Morocco

Tried to post a new topic in Africa, but there is no such thing. At least, new topic. I'm pretty sure Africa is still there...

I'm looking for mountaineering contacts in Morocco. I've contacted the CAF and gotten no response. Emailed guides in Casablanca and Marrakech, and gotten no response. I have a significant project I'm working on and would appreciate any and all references to mountaineers in the High Atlas.

Please email at ...
Read more : Contacts in Morocco | Views : 1143 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557961 • Total topics 55837 • Total members 136430