It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:36 am

News News of Page Help

Site map of Page Help » Forum : Page Help

Get HTML help, style input, and feedback on your pages from other SP members.

Screen resolution of 1024x786?

I'm more curious than anything, but how do you go about making a page of a screen resolution of 1024x786? Does it have to do with picture size (pixels)?
Read more : Screen resolution of 1024x786? | Views : 4830 | Replies : 2

larger photos

no idea if this has been answered, i can't find a search tab anywhere on the forums here...

is it possible to post a photo on a page larger than the standard "medium" for greater effect and if so, how is it done?

if anyone can help, thanks!
Read more : larger photos | Views : 3596 | Replies : 4

My image wont load!

I am having trouble loading a very large image file which is a panorama of 5 images stitched together for a 12900X2800 pixel total. Is there an image size limit that I am unaware of?
Help, please!
Read more : My image wont load! | Views : 2815 | Replies : 4

HTML Help - Sizing Vertical Pictures

Looking for HTML code to reduce/adjust the size of vertical pictures - primarily for TR purposes.

I have always used - aligncenter:medium. I like the center formatting which works great for horizontal pictures but the vertical pictures end up being too large for the screen and I'd like to shrink them down a bit.

Sorry if this is a repeat. I looked thru a bunch of the old HTML help threads and couldn't find the ...
Read more : HTML Help - Sizing Vertical Pictures | Views : 4230 | Replies : 6

Looking for past POW photos

I'm trying ot help get the POW album caught up to date. Any tips on how to find out what the previous weekly POW photos were would be greatly appreciated.

The Wayback Machine on "www.archive.org/" does not have records for SP for the past couple of years. Is there another archiving website where I might be able to find previous copies of SP for the past 6 months?
Read more : Looking for past POW photos | Views : 2940 | Replies : 5

Replacing images?

Is there an easy way to replace images, one with another?

(Rather than deleting the first image and creating a new image)?

This would make updating existing topo drawings of climbs much easier...

Brutus
Read more : Replacing images? | Views : 4012 | Replies : 10

Page width question?

Did a TH page recently and find that it looks fine on my Mac, but it seems to be too wide on my PC at work. It has 2 medium sized photos next to each other in a couple spots. On the PC, I see the entire left photo but only the edge of the right photo. Also, for some reason, there's no side to side bar at the bottom to bring the right side ...
Read more : Page width question? | Views : 4081 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557949 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136411