It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 7:37 am

News News of Page Help

Site map of Page Help » Forum : Page Help

Get HTML help, style input, and feedback on your pages from other SP members.

What is Admin a page mean?

I have a few routes and mountains...I am being asked by another SPer to become an admin to my route to ad maps and "improve" my page. Don't doubt it could use more computer wiz help, but what am I giving up or can he add this stuff anyway...there is a heading on pages to "add helpful info here"...is this a hostile take over Wall street kid?? :( ...
Read more : What is Admin a page mean? | Views : 8007 | Replies : 2

Uploading picture fast?

Is there any way to quickly upload pictures? By going to the 'create page' => 'image' thing that takes a minute to 3 minutes per picture (slow pc). And, say I need to upload a lot of pictures...well, you get the idea. This is the primary reason I usually don't post TRs on here.
Read more : Uploading picture fast? | Views : 3282 | Replies : 3

Change Username Change Username

Hi there

Does anyone know how can i change my username? :?:
Read more : Change Username | Views : 5634 | Replies : 2

Problem with showing Video

Anyone knows why my video does not appear on this page, just the code?

mt-shasta-memorial-day-weekend-2011-video-t58665.html#p833944

I’ve read and tried many options and nothing works. Only the code as text is displayed as below.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LjFzBBoH8zY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks a lot.
Read more : Problem with showing Video | Views : 6155 | Replies : 4

Getting an embedded map to work in different browsers?

Sometimes I want to include a map when I post something. It's been a real journey to figure out how to make things look just the way I want them, and while I'm still not there yet, I feel I'm getting somewhere.

Now, I don't want to infringe on copyrights, and I don't want to create an account on every map-making site, since I'm very good at forgetting passwords. Today I've been fiddling around with ...
Read more : Getting an embedded map to work in different browsers? | Views : 11856 | Replies : 8

GPX File Attachment

I naively thought that I could conveniently attach a Google Earth .kmz file to my trip report using this. It seems to not be working properly, but I can't remove it!

Any help?
Read more : GPX File Attachment | Views : 3308 | Replies : 8

Maybe a redundant question

How do I add a photo while in the forum? For example, I want to comment back to someone with a photo. Do I first have to upload it to my personal photo's within summitpost first?
Read more : Maybe a redundant question | Views : 5517 | Replies : 14

Page Spacing Help

I've been working on updating and revamping the Classic Flatirons List and suddenly have a large gap between the section heading and the section bodies. How can I fix this? My html is not the best so I'm not sure how to help. Not sure if this is the problem but I'm opening and closing the lists with...

<table border="1" cellpadding="5">
<tbody><tr><th colspan="4">Top 10</th></tr>

Ideas?

Thanks.
Read more : Page Spacing Help | Views : 4299 | Replies : 3

Making my TR look purty

I want to make my trip report look purty like them smart peoples', but don't know the code :( Looking to 1. get the photos next to each other (as opposed to each one occupying the same line, taking up way too much space), & 2. get, say, a photo on 1 side of the page, & getting the text to wrap around it for the same ...
Read more : Making my TR look purty | Views : 2038 | Replies : 3

Editing the HTML for your profile page

I am wondering how I can customize parts of the HTML code that makes my profile page. I am trying to add background photos that will cycle through at a given time.
For an example of what I'm trying to do, see this users page:
http://www.summitpost.org/users/josh-lewis/67750

Thanks
Read more : Editing the HTML for your profile page | Views : 3569 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557998 • Total topics 55842 • Total members 136523