It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 10:03 pm

News News of Page Help

Site map of Page Help » Forum : Page Help

Get HTML help, style input, and feedback on your pages from other SP members.

Help in deleting "topic" I created??

How do I delete threads that I created??
Read more : Help in deleting "topic" I created?? | Views : 2705 | Replies : 4

Kodachrome Album: Your Pic's Needed

Most of you have probably heard that the last roll of Kodachrome film was processed on December 30, 2010. I've created an album to remember the great work that Kodachrome has provided us over the years. Please help me out by attaching some of your own best photos that were shot on Kodachrome.

Kodachrome RIP: 1935-2010

--mark d.
Read more : Kodachrome Album: Your Pic's Needed | Views : 1615 | Replies : 0

Route page help

I created a number of route pages, most of which are pretty bare bones. I have been making an effort to improve them. I have climbed all of the routes that I have created pages for. When I create route pages I write from memory. Some of these routes I climbed years ago and don't remember pitch by pitch beta. I could easily look up the beta in a guidebook, but I haven't because that ...
Read more : Route page help | Views : 3554 | Replies : 1

Attaching Multiple Images Attaching Multiple Images

Is there any way to attach multiple pictures at a time? I am creating a page and I have a handful of pictures on my computer I would like to include. Is there any way to attach them directly or do I have to attach them to an on object first (or attach them after the page is created)? Is there any way to attach more than one image at a time?

It seems silly ...
Read more : Attaching Multiple Images | Views : 2725 | Replies : 2

Pictures keep appearing in the wrong section. Frustrated!

I am not an html guy, so forgive me my ignorant ways...

I put a little gallery of summit shots together and pasted into a new route page. However, they keep appearing in the section below the one I intend for them to be in. Also, the map is supposed to be centered, but for some reason it is shifted to the left.

Any help in figuring this out is much appreciated!

Here is the ...
Read more : Pictures keep appearing in the wrong section. Frustrated! | Views : 3047 | Replies : 4

Climbers' log count

I noticed on one of my mountain pages the climber log count is at 7. I press on it to see who has signed it and it lists only 6 members. No big deal, just wondered about it.
Read more : Climbers' log count | Views : 1316 | Replies : 1

Replying to threads

Everytime i try to reply to a thread my profile comes up !

Now sorted.
Read more : Replying to threads | Views : 1228 | Replies : 0

Need help posting video on TR Need help posting video on TR

Haven't been able to figure this one out. Have a video on YouTube but all I've succeeded in posting is a link, not the video box with the play button in it. I know I've seen info in here before about how to do it but don't seem to be able to find it now.
Would greatly appreciate any help with this.
Thanks!!
Read more : Need help posting video on TR | Views : 3911 | Replies : 9

maps on mountain or route pages

What's the best way of producing a map of a route(s) for a mountain or route page? Can I photograph part of a map and then edit it in software (add the route, for eg) without infringing copyright?

Google maps for Access to the trailhead, yes, but.. well, I see some good, clear maps on pages and wonder where they come from. Thanks. j
Read more : maps on mountain or route pages | Views : 3620 | Replies : 9

help

i have erased the bottom half of my profile and cant figure out how to get it back. and help would be great.
Read more : help | Views : 1592 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557965 • Total topics 55837 • Total members 136440