It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 8:03 am

News News of Regional Boards - North America

Site map of Regional Boards - North America » Forum : Regional Boards - North America

perched synclines

Read more : perched synclines | Views : 380 | Replies : 0 | Forum : California

perched synclines

Looking for perched synclines ! (in Appalachians I guess ?)
http://www.summitpost.org/list/590959/p ... ected.html
Read more : perched synclines | Views : 462 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Eastern US (New England, Mid-Atlantic, Southeast)

perched synclines

Read more : perched synclines | Views : 1234 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Canada and Alaska

perched synclines

Read more : perched synclines | Views : 523 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Colorado

Car Keys - Como Lake Rd (Blanca Peak Access)

Hello:

I'm new here so I'm not sure this is the proper forum for this?

I saw two sets of car keys hanging on the Como Lake trail head notice board last Monday. One set for a Honda and one set for a Jeep (photos below).

I'm curious - were these lost keys someone found and left there, or is this where you leave keys for a shuttle? Seems like the hooks were made for ...
Read more : Car Keys - Como Lake Rd (Blanca Peak Access) | Views : 1365 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Colorado

One-Day Midwinter Ascents of Capitol Peak

Two sub-14-hour round-trips on Capitol last weekend. Very impressive!

http://coloradomountainjournal.com/2010/01/21/trips-of-the-week-capitol-peak/
Read more : One-Day Midwinter Ascents of Capitol Peak | Views : 1431 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Colorado

Non-Stop Rain for Southwest

I dont know how many of you are living in the Las Vegas area, but it has been getting nailed with rain. I was curious what you guys thought Mt. Charleston is looking like right now? Is it possible they are getting snow up there during all these storms? I really wanna get out and do some skiing when all this weather finally gets outta here.
Read more : Non-Stop Rain for Southwest | Views : 1304 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Southwest (AZ, NM, NV, TX)

Starved Rock Ice

So, a friend and I went to Starved Rock to do some ice climbing last weekend. We knew the weather was a little on the warm side so, it was known that the ice could be too thin to climb. As you can guess a sign on the sign-in sheet said no climbing Ice is too thin. We took a hike down to french canyon and found the ice quite thick. I can't put the ...
Read more : Starved Rock Ice | Views : 3564 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Midwest (Great Plains, Great Lakes)

Looking for info on NW Face of the Silex

Any info?
Read more : Looking for info on NW Face of the Silex | Views : 702 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Colorado

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558014 • Total topics 55843 • Total members 136574