It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:11 pm

News News of Site Discussion

Site map of Site Discussion » Forum : Site Discussion

Change Username Change Username

Hi there

Does anyone know how can i change my username? :?:
Read more : Change Username | Views : 5607 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Page Help

Page Admins Being Able to Take over Pages? Page Admins Being Able to Take over Pages?

I only did this as a test, but I found out that when your an admin of a page you can change the privileges to make you the page owner. In my opinion I consider this a security flaw on sp, especially with grabby folks if you know what I mean. 8) Plus you might argue that the page theft could be reported, but some decent members ...
Read more : Page Admins Being Able to Take over Pages? | Views : 1118 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Site Feedback

Pictures You Can't Delete

Recently, some members have uploaded photos that they have been unable to delete. This seems to happen when nothing shows up in the title field.

Your friendly neighborhood elves have tried to help but can't. We've discovered that clicking on your link takes us not to the SP page but to the hosting site. Currently, only the site administrators have access to that.

Please post the URLs for such pictures here. We'll alert Montana Matt ...
Read more : Pictures You Can't Delete | Views : 2269 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Site Feedback

What is happening with SPers?

Hello folks,

Well, for quite a while now I've created several mountain pages of my country (and some andean too) to expose them to the world.
However, for some time on, about six months i guess, things have changed considerably on our site. People access the pages and simply not bother to vote. I see every day stunning photos that not even reach 87% in votes.
I created last Monday a new article which had ...
Read more : What is happening with SPers? | Views : 12311 | Replies : 67 | Forum : Site Feedback

Llama font option

Read more : Llama font option | Views : 1469 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Site Feedback

Problem with showing Video

Anyone knows why my video does not appear on this page, just the code?

mt-shasta-memorial-day-weekend-2011-video-t58665.html#p833944

I’ve read and tried many options and nothing works. Only the code as text is displayed as below.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LjFzBBoH8zY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks a lot.
Read more : Problem with showing Video | Views : 6112 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Page Help

Selling sunglasses?

http://www.summitpost.org/users/ailis/69836

I think this profile might need deletion, as the link posted on the profile leads to a site selling a famous brand of sunglasses and nothing else...
Read more : Selling sunglasses? | Views : 7898 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Bad Submissions

Red & green?

Red are administrators - that used to be Josh, Ryle and Matt.
Green are elves.
Now Marmaduke and Raymondo are red?
What's the difference? Are there more red persons?
Read more : Red & green? | Views : 2434 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Site Feedback

On "My Profile" page - date object last updated On "My Profile" page - date object last updated

Hi there,

For all contributors, but certainly for those with a large volume of content, it would be very beneficial to have the date our objects were last updated readily available on our Profile pages.

A small date notation next to the object name, for instance, would suffice:

Curley Peak (2011-04-28)

Or even a "display date last edited upon hovering" feature.

Either way, it would facilitate keeping our objects up to date. I would love, ...
Read more : On "My Profile" page - date object last updated | Views : 4412 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Site Feedback

Is nobody home in the orphanage?

Hey I sent a request about a page in the orphanage, and I never heard back about it. I sent an email and a PM. I was wondering about it.
Read more : Is nobody home in the orphanage? | Views : 1088 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Site Feedback

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557951 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136413