It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 11:13 am

News News of Site Discussion

Site map of Site Discussion » Forum : Site Discussion

15 Mountains in "what's new" isn't enough

It's not so long since SP's "what's new" page was re-jigged to include 15 new Mountains/Rocks and 15 new Routes.

It's now quite common to have as many as 10 or 12 new mountains per DAY. Right now, for instance, there's 11 and the day's not finished yet.

As we all know, once off "what's new", that's pretty well it for most folks in terms of general attention unless their page is lucky enough to ...
Read more : 15 Mountains in "what's new" isn't enough | Views : 5680 | Replies : 22 | Forum : Site Feedback

Plans and Partners: a failed experiment

Just some feedback from a longtime SP'er. Prior to the implementation of "plans and partners" (boy it's been a few years, eh?) it was always easy to find the latest folks looking for partners- just go to your region and look! Yes, sometimes when you were wanting to find out latest conditions or flip through the recent questions it was annoying to see "NEED PARTNER, JTREE, TODAY" posts, but.... it was worth it for the ...
Read more : Plans and Partners: a failed experiment | Views : 3408 | Replies : 16 | Forum : Site Feedback

Delete all board cookies

What exactly happens when one pushes this link at the very bottom of the page? I noticed that once I did it, I disappeared from the "Who's online" list.
Read more : Delete all board cookies | Views : 7144 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Site Feedback

about coordinates

when creating an album (and sometimes for other kind of pages) I have to post the coordinates for every photo I attach ...
each new photo posted starts linked to a site in California
Read more : about coordinates | Views : 4049 | Replies : 26 | Forum : Site Feedback

Opinion Poll: No Climb No Page - or Not?

No boring/heated debate this time - just one click.
Read more : Opinion Poll: No Climb No Page - or Not? | Views : 2090 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Site Feedback

Trouble deleting a pic..

I'm having a fair amount of trouble deleting my most recent pic.

I have clicked on the "delete function" several times, and no dice.

It hangs on like a sparrow in a snowstorm. Stubborn critter.. any suggestions ???
Read more : Trouble deleting a pic.. | Views : 2465 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Page Help

Table of Contents/Page Headings Quirk

Hey Matt and Elves

I’ve noticed that all the <h2> tags have turned into <h3> and all my <h3> tags have turned into <h4> on my pages.

I also notice that there is no longer an option for <h2> titles in the section editing of the pages but there is a brand new <h4> option.

It’s kind of messed up the formatting of a lot of my pages.

Is this a permanent feature?

Cheers
D
Read more : Table of Contents/Page Headings Quirk | Views : 906 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Site Feedback

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557969 • Total topics 55838 • Total members 136451