It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 3:31 pm

News News of Site Discussion

Site map of Site Discussion » Forum : Site Discussion

Table of Contents/Page Headings Quirk

Hey Matt and Elves

I’ve noticed that all the <h2> tags have turned into <h3> and all my <h3> tags have turned into <h4> on my pages.

I also notice that there is no longer an option for <h2> titles in the section editing of the pages but there is a brand new <h4> option.

It’s kind of messed up the formatting of a lot of my pages.

Is this a permanent feature?

Cheers
D
Read more : Table of Contents/Page Headings Quirk | Views : 914 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Site Feedback

Pages, fresh hot pages!

Hi all,
I'm leaving town and want to distribute my mountains and routes. I already transferred a bundle of stuff, but I couldn't think of the right owner for these so I offer it up for group decision. PM me if you want a page, thanks!

Wetterstein - who likes the technical climbing in the Wetterstein?
Schüsselkarspitze (Wettersteingebirge) (and route) Southeast Face, "Peters/Haringer"
Bernadeinwand (Wettersteingebirge) (and route) Direkte Nordwand

Oddball route
West Ridge (Marienbergspitze) (Lukas ...
Read more : Pages, fresh hot pages! | Views : 2772 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Site Feedback

Blocking an annoying ad

I know that SummitPost earns revenue by placing ads on the pages I read, and I accept that. I understand that this is part of enjoying a "free" service.

Us users must mind our manners when posting in the forums, and we must keep our audience in mind when writing articles and other submissions.
In the same way, advertisers must remain sensitive to the users' enjoyment of the SP pages, when designing their ads to ...
Read more : Blocking an annoying ad | Views : 2288 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Site Feedback

"Follow" option?

There are many "quiet" contributors on the site who continue to create great pages. I'd love to have some kind of a "follow" option so that I know when they have posted new material.

Unfortunately, a new TR disappears from "What's New" in less than a day, and a mountain can disappear in a couple days during busy season.

It would also be nice if the "What's New" page listed the page author in addition ...
Read more : "Follow" option? | Views : 4016 | Replies : 15 | Forum : Site Feedback

GMT GMT

GMT should be below Recent Forum Posts there: http://www.summitpost.org/ (1)

And below Image Data. (2)They are in different time zones...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_zone :ugeek:
Read more : GMT | Views : 1867 | Replies : 14 | Forum : Site Feedback

Move please:Can't post in the Africa OR Site feedback forums

Can't post in the Africa OR Site feedback forums. If I hit "Delete all board cookies", clear my cache and reload again, I can't post in any forum. Had this happen on three pc's (2 windows, 1 Ubuntu) and my Mac now.
Read more : Move please:Can't post in the Africa OR Site feedback forums | Views : 2393 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Site Feedback

Privacy

This isn't a bug or glitch issue, but just a question about information posted and privacy/confidentiality issues. Is it okay for someone to copy and post information from an internet site that isn't open to the public? Let's say I have a Facebook account and I post something on my site that my so called "Friends" can see, but the general public shouldn't be able to. Is it okay for these "Friends" to take the ...
Read more : Privacy | Views : 1116 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Site Feedback

Lone good pages that need to be attached

Quite often, on SP, I see good pages (albums, peaks, routes), in most of such case when created by a recent member, which are not attached to anything, for various reasons. Some do not fully understand how to attach pages, some are not aware of this feature, some people focusing too much about the content forget about this aspect. In some cases the owner(s) of the parent or related objects can remedy to it, but ...
Read more : Lone good pages that need to be attached | Views : 7498 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Site Feedback

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558015 • Total topics 55843 • Total members 136577