It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:53 pm

News News of Site Discussion

Site map of Site Discussion » Forum : Site Discussion

Favorite a page?

Hi is it possible to favorite a page on here to find it easier at another time? Like to have a list of your favorite trip reports or trails, etc in your profile somewhere?
Read more : Favorite a page? | Views : 2050 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Site Feedback

MyTopo Map

doesn't seem to be functioning. Anyone else seeing that?
Read more : MyTopo Map | Views : 1725 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Site Feedback

larger photos

no idea if this has been answered, i can't find a search tab anywhere on the forums here...

is it possible to post a photo on a page larger than the standard "medium" for greater effect and if so, how is it done?

if anyone can help, thanks!
Read more : larger photos | Views : 3606 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Page Help

photo-links not displaying

Have yous ever encountered this prob?
While I'm writing a page and placing numerous photo-links (to the original photo locations) some photo-links don't display, but clicking such a broken link still opens the original location of the photo. I try changing sizes of those photo-links, using a plain photo-link instead of a table, but that don't work. In one case changing the img src from 'large' to 'medium' helped but not in the others. It ...
Read more : photo-links not displaying | Views : 4722 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Site Feedback

Was SP down?

Apparently. I culdn't get on SP for most of the morning. I'm guessing Matt or someone else was doing some maintenance. I was not informed. We can all breathe easier now. Whew!
Read more : Was SP down? | Views : 4187 | Replies : 19 | Forum : Site Feedback

Attached as "Related"

If two pages are "related", neither one is the child, so neither page is the parent.

(En anglais, "parent" veut dire "pere ou mere", exclusivement.)

Or maybe you mean that if a page has both a parent and a "related" page, then the parent page doesn't show up on your profile.

Possibly, but there are times when this happens even without a "related" page.
Example:
http://www.summitpost.org/album/207615/ ... Flora.html
Lots ...
Read more : Attached as "Related" | Views : 1310 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Site Feedback

Thread relocation

Hi,

Could someone relocate my thread to the appropriate section?
http://www.summitpost.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=48101

Right now it's in "technique and training" which doesn't seem to be the appropriate spot.

Read more : Thread relocation | Views : 1654 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Site Feedback

My image wont load!

I am having trouble loading a very large image file which is a panorama of 5 images stitched together for a 12900X2800 pixel total. Is there an image size limit that I am unaware of?
Help, please!
Read more : My image wont load! | Views : 2822 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Page Help

Is there anyway to fix the lat and long these pages?

It seems the Sonoran desert has a lot more diversity than one would have thought. I know the answer is probably going to be "contact the owners".

There are a lot more mountains incorrectly located in the same area.

www.summitpost.org/object_list.php?obje ... &is_open=1
Read more : Is there anyway to fix the lat and long these pages? | Views : 2176 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Site Feedback

HTML Help - Sizing Vertical Pictures

Looking for HTML code to reduce/adjust the size of vertical pictures - primarily for TR purposes.

I have always used - aligncenter:medium. I like the center formatting which works great for horizontal pictures but the vertical pictures end up being too large for the screen and I'd like to shrink them down a bit.

Sorry if this is a repeat. I looked thru a bunch of the old HTML help threads and couldn't find the ...
Read more : HTML Help - Sizing Vertical Pictures | Views : 4235 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Page Help

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557964 • Total topics 55837 • Total members 136436