It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:04 am

News News of Site Discussion

Site map of Site Discussion » Forum : Site Discussion

Page width question?

Did a TH page recently and find that it looks fine on my Mac, but it seems to be too wide on my PC at work. It has 2 medium sized photos next to each other in a couple spots. On the PC, I see the entire left photo but only the edge of the right photo. Also, for some reason, there's no side to side bar at the bottom to bring the right side ...
Read more : Page width question? | Views : 4081 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Page Help

People needing deletion...

Really? I thought this thread was going to be about the avatar 3mileshi (http://www.summitpost.org/user_page.php?user_id=42956) since all he has done is post two incendiary comments...
Read more : People needing deletion... | Views : 271717 | Replies : 871 | Forum : Bad Submissions

Pages up for Adoption

I had another thread I would bump up to visibility from time to time, but I've neglected it so long I can't find it anymore.

Pages up for Adoption

Newly updated...
Read more : Pages up for Adoption | Views : 11149 | Replies : 24 | Forum : Site Feedback

How about a S Calif. Forum vs. an N Calif Forum?

Sometimes, there are a lot of posts to go through in the Calif section. How about a S Calif. Forum vs. an N Calif. Forum?
Read more : How about a S Calif. Forum vs. an N Calif Forum? | Views : 11357 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Site Feedback

Curiosity question

At the bottom left corner is a link, "watch this topic for replies" which now entitles you to emails whenever someone replies. Like I just did.
Read more : Curiosity question | Views : 1850 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Site Feedback

Another Commercial Post

http://www.summitpost.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25312

http://www.summitpost.org/user_page.php?user_id=35307

Two pictures and a link to a commercial websites should not qualify someone to be a Summit Post Member. Please delete the post & ban the user :evil:
Read more : Another Commercial Post | Views : 178464 | Replies : 642 | Forum : Bad Submissions

Pages up for Adoption [old, defunct thread]

Interested in adopting a page? See what's available

Got a page you don't want to maintain any more? Attach it to the list.

(Now that this list is no longer visible from the What's New page, I'm linking to it from the Site Feedback forum. I'll probably bump this thread up to the top of the forum once in a long while.)
Read more : Pages up for Adoption [old, defunct thread] | Views : 3408 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Site Feedback

TR Nominations for the Front Page

If you come across a TR that is worthy of more publicity, mention it here. It will be considered for the front page.
Read more : TR Nominations for the Front Page | Views : 29691 | Replies : 52 | Forum : Site Feedback

User name change request

Josh,
If you get a moment can you change my user name to "Nelson".
Thanks,
Nelson
Read more : User name change request | Views : 224921 | Replies : 698 | Forum : Site Feedback

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557949 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136410