It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 10:57 pm

News News of Site Feedback

Site map of Site Feedback » Forum : Site Feedback

Suggestions and comments about SummitPost's features, policies, and procedures. Post bugs here.

adding a pic

Hi, who can help? I tried to add a pic to a post but cannot figure out how to. I have windows 2000...anyone? thanks in advance...Gak
Read more : adding a pic | Views : 1457 | Replies : 1

Profile Comments

Is it possible to have a comments section on each profile? Something similar to a Facebook Wall? I think it would be useful to leave general comments about someone, without being specific to one of their particular submissions (photos, TRs, etc).

Just an idea. :)
Read more : Profile Comments | Views : 7017 | Replies : 22

Favorite a page?

Hi is it possible to favorite a page on here to find it easier at another time? Like to have a list of your favorite trip reports or trails, etc in your profile somewhere?
Read more : Favorite a page? | Views : 2077 | Replies : 1

MyTopo Map

doesn't seem to be functioning. Anyone else seeing that?
Read more : MyTopo Map | Views : 1734 | Replies : 2

photo-links not displaying

Have yous ever encountered this prob?
While I'm writing a page and placing numerous photo-links (to the original photo locations) some photo-links don't display, but clicking such a broken link still opens the original location of the photo. I try changing sizes of those photo-links, using a plain photo-link instead of a table, but that don't work. In one case changing the img src from 'large' to 'medium' helped but not in the others. It ...
Read more : photo-links not displaying | Views : 4753 | Replies : 9

Was SP down?

Apparently. I culdn't get on SP for most of the morning. I'm guessing Matt or someone else was doing some maintenance. I was not informed. We can all breathe easier now. Whew!
Read more : Was SP down? | Views : 4233 | Replies : 19

Attached as "Related"

If two pages are "related", neither one is the child, so neither page is the parent.

(En anglais, "parent" veut dire "pere ou mere", exclusivement.)

Or maybe you mean that if a page has both a parent and a "related" page, then the parent page doesn't show up on your profile.

Possibly, but there are times when this happens even without a "related" page.
Example:
http://www.summitpost.org/album/207615/ ... Flora.html
Lots ...
Read more : Attached as "Related" | Views : 1312 | Replies : 0

Thread relocation

Hi,

Could someone relocate my thread to the appropriate section?
http://www.summitpost.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=48101

Right now it's in "technique and training" which doesn't seem to be the appropriate spot.

Read more : Thread relocation | Views : 1669 | Replies : 2

Is there anyway to fix the lat and long these pages?

It seems the Sonoran desert has a lot more diversity than one would have thought. I know the answer is probably going to be "contact the owners".

There are a lot more mountains incorrectly located in the same area.

www.summitpost.org/object_list.php?obje ... &is_open=1
Read more : Is there anyway to fix the lat and long these pages? | Views : 2194 | Replies : 4

Re: Voting idea

squishy wrote:While on a long approach my partner and I were talking about the silly voting system on SP and I had to explain how it worked. I had a good idea...check this out...

Everyone knows how we vote (except for the select few rebels) and normally people will vote 10 or not at all, the ratings seem to work out and good content flows to the top effectively. To avoid long explanations and the few ...
Read more : Re: Voting idea | Views : 8829 | Replies : 34

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558003 • Total topics 55843 • Total members 136528