It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:15 am

News News of South America

Site map of South America » Forum : South America

Find climbing partners in South America.

Aconcagua climbing partner wanted

Looking for a climbing partner - Aconcagua, either Dec 2019 or Jan 2020 as a speed climb (8 -10 days) but am flexible. Preferably the false polish route. If interested or know someone who might be, msg me alternatively email bodylogics@hotmail.com Thanks

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk
Read more : Aconcagua climbing partner wanted | Views : 3587 | Replies : 0

Bolivia partner Mat/June 2019

hi all

Is anyone going to Bolivia soon? I'm looking for a partner to join me for some classic mountaineering routes in Bolivia. I'll be there third week in May to mid June.

Send me a message here or better email verduijn78@gmail.com if you are interested or know somebody out there.

Many thanks

Bjorn
Read more : Bolivia partner Mat/June 2019 | Views : 3089 | Replies : 0

Partner required Andes, Cordillera Blanca (Peru) Partner required Andes, Cordillera Blanca (Peru)

Hi, I'm looking for the mountaineering partner to climb in Peruvian Andes.

What: Mountaineering, technical mountaineering
Where: Peruvian Andes, Cordillera Blanca
When: July-August 2019
Potential objectives: Tocllaraju, Huascaran Sur, Alpamayo, Copa, Quitaraju (up to D/D+)
About me: 38 yo, speaking English, Spanish and Polish. Have already climbed 2 seasons in this area, have got links to the porters, transport people, maps etc.
About you: experienced, motivated and fit.

Please contact me via private message / ...
Read more : Partner required Andes, Cordillera Blanca (Peru) | Views : 10646 | Replies : 2

Cotopaxi climbing partner(s) wanted

travel costs will be roughly $1,000. One of the simplest and most popular high-altitude climbs in South America and the highest active volcano in the world.
Details and location:
5,897 m (19,347 ft), Ecuador, South America. figure 1 day to travel there, 3-4 days on the mountain, a day to travel home.The glacier that wraps around its summit demands ice axes, crampons and a little prior experience on such terrain. I would prefer an Alpine-style ...
Read more : Cotopaxi climbing partner(s) wanted | Views : 3469 | Replies : 1

Aconcagua with my teenager

Hi,

I'm looking to climb Aconcagua with my 13 yo. (he might be 14 when we actually climb). We recently climbed Kili at 12 yo. He loves climbing with other kids around his age. Is anyone else with kids planning this climb? I'd love to get a group together.

Mark
Read more : Aconcagua with my teenager | Views : 2836 | Replies : 0

Ancohuma May 2019

Hi, is anyone interested in unguided climbing Ancohuma? It looks a bit challenging.
Start about 5- 10 May.
I will be in Bolivia in 1-17 May 2019 and also try to climb solo Nevado Sajama and Illimani in these days.
Read more : Ancohuma May 2019 | Views : 4190 | Replies : 0

Torres del Paine and El Chalten trad partner Jan-March

Hey!

I'm in Puerto Natales at the moment, looking for a partner to climb one of the towers in Torres del Paine or in Valle del Francés. I'll be heading to El Chalten after that and would love to climb something big there too. I've got til the 7th of March.
I have a 70 m rope, cams, nuts, slings, ascenders and other goodies. I normally onsight up to 5.11a/b but wouldn't mind climbing easier ...
Read more : Torres del Paine and El Chalten trad partner Jan-March | Views : 2778 | Replies : 0

Ojos del Salado - February/March 2019

Hi!
So, I have come to an idea of trying to do the Ojos some time this season (preferably Feb/Mar). Preferably Chilean side, normal route. High, difficult and expensive, but might be worth it.
Anyone else interested? :D
Read more : Ojos del Salado - February/March 2019 | Views : 5175 | Replies : 3

Climbing partner Aconcagua Feb 2019

Hey, looking for someone to climb Aconcagua with from Feb. 1st.

I have experience with trekking (Everest Base Camp, many multi-day trips in Japanese Alps & others) & have been at 5,000m. I will be quitting my job end of January to travel around South America, so I'm looking to keep my costs down instead of signing on with a trekking company (~4,000usd). Hoping to meet up with some cool folks to have a good ...
Read more : Climbing partner Aconcagua Feb 2019 | Views : 5030 | Replies : 3

Cordillera Blanca July 2019

I have put together a trek to Cordillera Blanca. One of the most beautiful places on Earth.
This will be a 3 week trek including travel time from home. Those that want will be attempting to summit 3 peaks above 18,000 feet. The cost should be under $5,000 excluding air travel. It could even fall below $4,000 and come nearer to $3,000 depending on the number of people coming.
Our guide, Nathan Heald, is a ...
Read more : Cordillera Blanca July 2019 | Views : 3846 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557950 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136411