It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:07 pm

News News of South America

Site map of South America » Forum : South America

Find climbing partners in South America.

Climbing and hiking Bolivia and Peru August and Sept 2017

Hello,

I will be in La Paz arround the 20 of August and stay between Bolivia and Peru until mid september. I plan to climb Illimani and other high summits, looking for partners with mountaineering experience. You can join me nicolas.merou at laposte.net

I am French, 30 and fond of climbing and hiking, in south America for 6 months now and I have climbed a few 5000 and 6000m yet.

Cheers
Read more : Climbing and hiking Bolivia and Peru August and Sept 2017 | Views : 5331 | Replies : 2

Peru partners, May 2017

Does anyone going to Peru for climbing, this time (beginning up to 25 of May)?
Read more : Peru partners, May 2017 | Views : 4219 | Replies : 0

Peru Partners Please?

Hey,

Heading to Peru around 17th of July till around 25th of August. My climbing partner will be doing ski patrol in Chile till the 5th of August so looking for a partner before then (but happy to then operate as a larger group once my partner arrives). Looking to climb upto D+ and no lower limit. Experienced in Scottish Winter Climbing and have climbed past 4000m in the French Alps.

Send me a message ...
Read more : Peru Partners Please? | Views : 3651 | Replies : 0

Cordillera Blanca and Huayhuash / March 17- 27

Hi All!

Looking for partners to trek at least one of: Santa Cruz, Alpamayo, Huayhuash Circuit and Quilcayhuanca. March 17- 27
I am a male, 30 yrs old, American-Brazilian.

Cheers,
Dan
Read more : Cordillera Blanca and Huayhuash / March 17- 27 | Views : 4028 | Replies : 0

climbing partner southern south america feb 2017

hey,
im a 28 year old guy.
Im going to southern south america from february to may 2017 and want to start in santiago de chile / mendoza. Im a sport climber from Austria. Im looking for someone who wants to join me for some sport climbing / multipitch climbing for the areas in chile and argentina. Im mostly interested in piedra parada, valle de los condores, los arenales and frey but every other destination ...
Read more : climbing partner southern south america feb 2017 | Views : 3907 | Replies : 0

Partner for Aconcagua (unguided)

Hi All,

I'm planning to go early January to Mendoza for an ascent of Aconcagua. Looking for a partner, no guides and no mules will be used. Plan is to follow the normal route.
Anyone interested?

Cheers.
Read more : Partner for Aconcagua (unguided) | Views : 4923 | Replies : 1

Cordillera Real Conditions

Hello Forum

I am involved in planning an 'expedition' of sorts to the Cordillera Real in May 2017. Our main objectives are
1. Cabeza de Condor via a normal route,
2. followed by a less frequently climbed route up the NW Ridge of Huayna Potosi and
3. ultimately a climb via the normal west face of Illampu.

What I am looking for is a logbook resource such as we have here or Peakbook that concentrates ...
Read more : Cordillera Real Conditions | Views : 3767 | Replies : 0

Climbing Partner Ecuador December

I'm going to be doing some volcano climbing in Ecuador all of December. I'm looking for other experienced climbers interested in joining on some of the climbs.
Read more : Climbing Partner Ecuador December | Views : 4948 | Replies : 1

Looking for climbing partner Chile!!

Hi all,

I am keen to climb Sport or Trad. I have gear, car and i speak spanish. i know a few areas around Santiago and the south. if you are around and would like to get out there send me a text to my what app.+61484019120.
Cheers
Victor
Read more : Looking for climbing partner Chile!! | Views : 4443 | Replies : 0

ojos del salado 6.893metri

looking for partner / partners
with which I can climb in January 2017
Ojos del Salado
Read more : ojos del salado 6.893metri | Views : 7139 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557949 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136410