It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:35 am

News News of US - Colorado

Site map of US - Colorado » Forum : US - Colorado

Find climbing partners in Colorado

Sultan - Redcloud/Sunshine - Handies or Uncomp July 23-26

Hey folks, planning a three day hiking trip to Spencer, Sultan, Grand Turk; then Sundog, Sunshine, Redcloud loop, then Handies or Uncompahgre. July 23-26. Last year I planned this earlier in July, but due to snow, I did other peaks instead.

If interested, e-mail me at hgrapid@yahoo.com
Read more : Sultan - Redcloud/Sunshine - Handies or Uncomp July 23-26 | Views : 2372 | Replies : 0

Winter Climbs

Looking for anyone interested in climbing these next few months. Winter 14ers. I have some experience and was going to try to knock out a few that aren't as avalanche prone as others. (Class 2+/-) Feel free to reach out.
Read more : Winter Climbs | Views : 2247 | Replies : 1

Peakbagging - 14er/13er - Strong Female Hiking/Climbing Part

I am looking for Peakbagging Partners - Preferably Strong Female Hikers with 14ers Experience.
I did climbed - Few Front Range Peaks including Bierstad, Democrat, Greys, Torreys, Quandary.
Looking to climb more.
I am located in Denver and climb during Weekend.
I would like to generally setup a Base Camp on Friday night and climb Sat/Sun.

Thanks
TG
Read more : Peakbagging - 14er/13er - Strong Female Hiking/Climbing Part | Views : 2481 | Replies : 0

Long's Peak July 4th 2019

Looking to do Long's Peak July 4th. Would be better / safer with a partner. Looking to start around 2:30am. If interested please text me at 215-987-0310
Read more : Long's Peak July 4th 2019 | Views : 3436 | Replies : 1

Looking for climbing partner between 05/12 and 05/14

Looking for climbing partner between 05/12 and 05/14. Preferably in the Front Range/RMNP area, but willing to travel to other places.

Climbing objectives: I would like to accomplish 2 climbing objectives during my visit:
Climb 1: multi-pitch sport/trad (up to 5.7) OR easy snow couloir. (Black Gold in Clear Creek Canyon, South Platte area, flat irons, etc)
Climb 2: Snow climb with some easy to moderate technical rock/mixed sections (East Ridge Direct on Bancroft, Flattop ...
Read more : Looking for climbing partner between 05/12 and 05/14 | Views : 2680 | Replies : 0

Looking for climbng partner 26th April - 1st May 2019

Hey folks,

Flying in for a quick trip to visit some friends.

I'll have plenty of free time while there working. I could use a partner to run up some stuff.

I have a 60 m rope and a full rack draws.

If you can't make a climb, some beta in the area and good places to go would be great.

My head game is weak so trying to suck to fun and easy to ...
Read more : Looking for climbng partner 26th April - 1st May 2019 | Views : 3111 | Replies : 1

Seeking partners. Three Day San Juan Peakbagging Trip

Folks, I live in Scottsdale, AZ and I am planning a hiking/climbing trip up to the San Juan Range for dates between June 29th and July 5th. My preference is to arrive in Durango the afternoon before and meet up. Then we’d do a three day hiking trip. I’ll need someone with 4WD for Day 2 and Day 3 trailheads. I’ll want to do the hikes June 29, June 30, July 1, or June 30-July ...
Read more : Seeking partners. Three Day San Juan Peakbagging Trip | Views : 8792 | Replies : 5

14er Partner Needed - Dec'18 - Dec'21.

I have time off during - Dec'18 until Dec'21.
Would like to do some climbing including over night.
I do have All necessary Ice Climbing Gears and tools.
Limited on Ice Screws and no ropes at this time.
Anywhere in Front Range/Leadville/RMNP is fine.
Please call/Text for Planning - 414-870-0032

TG
Read more : 14er Partner Needed - Dec'18 - Dec'21. | Views : 6912 | Replies : 0

Denver area looking for more regular climbing partners

Moderate trad climber who's getting better and helping others improve. I love backpacks in and alpine or backcountry climbing, including snow and ice. I already have some climbing partners yet open for more good ones. Feel free to contact me threeothree-242-7506.
Read more : Denver area looking for more regular climbing partners | Views : 4835 | Replies : 1

Moving to Colorado tomorrow

Hola everybody! I'm moving to Colorado Springs from Maryland tomorrow and I am stoked! I was a climbing bum in my 20s and loved climbing the Flat Irons and Lumpy Ridge. Can't wait to start ticking off 14ers. Crestone Needle and Capital Peak are on the top of my list. I did Snowmass and Long's years ago. We're taking our first backing packing trip in Lost Creek Wilderness next weekend.

Woof! woof!
Read more : Moving to Colorado tomorrow | Views : 4756 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557970 • Total topics 55838 • Total members 136459