It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 5:31 pm

News News of US - Colorado

Site map of US - Colorado » Forum : US - Colorado

Find climbing partners in Colorado

Climbing front range oct 4-6

Anyone interested in an overnight or 2 night climb?
IPW? Lost Creek? I'm easy just need some mileage and elevation gain does not to be spectacular. Even a few days on the CT would work

Let me know
Read more : Climbing front range oct 4-6 | Views : 7905 | Replies : 0

Western Slope scrambling/climbing

I'm always looking to go mountaineering or rock climbing with new partners. Message me if you want to do some climbing in Western Colorado.
Read more : Western Slope scrambling/climbing | Views : 7875 | Replies : 0

partner for a day sat july 13 IPW navajo peak

Hello all!

I'm flying into Denver on my way back east to have some fun in the IPW. I'm hoping to climb navajo peak saturday july 13. I don't know the area well at all, been doing a lot of research and see there are options for anything from a class 3 scramble up to 5.3 climbing.

If I go solo I'm thinking either airplane gully or snowfield + chimney to the top. I'm down ...
Read more : partner for a day sat july 13 IPW navajo peak | Views : 7863 | Replies : 0

Peakbagging this June or September

Looking at bagging some 14er's either this June or late September. Anyone interested. More likely late September.
Read more : Peakbagging this June or September | Views : 12162 | Replies : 7

ARRIVE RMNP 3/5 FOR ABOUT TEN DAYS- Need Partner.

Veteran peak bagger looking for partner(s) interested in hooking up for day or days while I am in RMNP for the next week or so. I plan to camp around Chasm lake (Longs peak) most of next week and look to find some ice or couloirs climable around the cirque.
Could meet up about anywhere and I am open to about any area and peaks that offer good conditions.
I'll have my car, the gear ...
Read more : ARRIVE RMNP 3/5 FOR ABOUT TEN DAYS- Need Partner. | Views : 11216 | Replies : 4

Longs Peak (Weds. 27th)

So.
Anyone interested in heading up the Loft to Mt. Meeker and then rapping off 'The Beaver' (SE Longs) then approaching Longs Peak via 'The Staircase' this coming Wednesday, 27th?
We could descend the Keyhole Route or continue down the North Face and rap off the cables.

I want to ascend the Loft b/c I want to take some newer pics, new beta of that route for a page here at SP I'm gonna build.
Read more : Longs Peak (Weds. 27th) | Views : 8987 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557977 • Total topics 55839 • Total members 136472