Partners bailed...

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Europe. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Europe Climbing Partners section.
badmajick

Partners bailed...

by badmajick » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:58 pm

I had a great trip planned for August, but my climbing partner for Elbrus cancelled last week and my partner for Mont Blanc and Matterhorn was injured the other day during a crevasse rescue course and has decided that he has to cancel (no blame there). I've already cancelled all of my plans for Russia, but I was hoping that I might be able to salvage the Alps portion of my trip. Does anyone know if there are guides available last minute for either climb in the alps and how I might contact them? Or, is there enough people headed up these climbs that there's a chance that I might be able to hop on a rope with someone. (I understand the risks of climbing with unknown people)

I'm leaving in two days for a wedding, then headed from there to Europe, I'm just trying to figure out if it's even worth the effort to bring my climbing gear with me.

Thanks for the help!

-aj
www.anthonyfrabbiele.com

bserk

Re: Partners bailed...

by bserk » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:25 am

Hi AJ,

I'm in the Oetztal 16-19th of August - feel free to join me on some tours. Starting point is the Taschach Hut and I have a guide at hand if wanted.

no avatar
tomasoo

Re: Partners bailed...

by tomasoo » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:42 am

Hi what about september?

Return to Europe