FS: new MH gear, BD harness/axe, DeLorme InReach, much more

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.
no avatar
aeropenguin

FS: new MH gear, BD harness/axe, DeLorme InReach, much more

by aeropenguin » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:12 am

Hello Folks,

Massive gear clear-out. All prices include shipping. Photos available upon request. Will consider offers on multiple items or in exchange for a particularly good sob story. If a price seems too low or too high, it's because I've forgotten what all of these things are worth; I'm neither trying to be unfair nor is it an indication that an item is in poor condition. Thanks for understanding.

I understand that it's my first time posting here, but I have 205 100% positive reviews on eBay (username penz2), and am happy to chat on the phone with any of you so you know I exist and am not trying to pull any of your legs. I'm also more than happy to do a local pickup in the San Francisco bay area, as this is obviously the most secure (and you get to check out / try on the gear before committing to it).

I'll do my best to update this first post to reflect availability. Please reply here with any questions so I can keep track of all requests in one place.

BRAND NEW, UNUSED, WITH TAGS/ORIGINAL PACKAGING
* Mountain Speed 32 bag (regular). Includes original storage and compression sacks: $300
* Mountain Hardwear Hooded Phantom Jacket (small): $150 (NOTE: unused, but came from the factory with a loose seam that needs to be sewn shut.)
* DeLorme inReach SE $250

USED GEAR (MOSTLY ULTRALIGHT)(f you want a more detailed description of the condition, please ask!)

* Mountain Hardwear Direkt 2 tent, latest model. Used on an overnight Mt. Shasta ascent. I set it up on a level platform of snow on a nearly windless night. I air dried it immediately after getting off the mountain. You would be very hard pressed to find any signs of use. $300

* GoLite Jam 80, blue. Used on a 3 week urban backpacking trip through Belize and Guatemala. Excellent condition. $80.

* Marmot Hydrogen, regular left zip, current model (green with full length zipper). Not in the best cosmetic shape but still in functionally excellent condition. No rips or tears or anything of the sort, just small stains from contact with the forest floor, and what appears to be a tiny bit of mildew starting to form. Should come out with a thorough wash. Comes with original cotton storage bag but not the stuff sack. $180.

* Marmot Nano jacket, size M, color Green Envy. Goretext Paclite, extremely minimal in features. Advertised as 8.2oz. Worn maybe a dozen times. The big issue is that I was doing a mock body belay with wet rope for a mountaineering class, and now the back of the jacket is all dirty from the rope. May or may not come out in the wash, but the water beads up and rolls off as if it were new. $150. For reference: http://www.travelcountry.com/shop/marmo ... -mens.html

* Mountain Hardwear SummitRocket 20 Vestpack. Used on only a couple occasions. Has signs of wear but overall in great condition. Zipper pulls have some minor oxidation on them but it comes off very easily if you rub it with your finger. $70

CLIMBING/MOUNTAINEERING (NEW OR LIKE NEW)

* Lowa Weisshorn boots, size 42 (Men's 9). Worn once on a Mt. Shasta ascent, cleaned off immediately after descending the mountain. You can see signs of use but functionally they are in nearly new condition. $310

* Raven Pro ice axe, 65cm. You can see signs of use but functionally it is in nearly new condition. $75 (would prefer local pick up)

* Black Diamond Couloir Harness, S/M. Used grand total of 2 times in a gym only. Comes with original storage pouch $30.

* Black Diamond Momentum SA Harness, Size S, green. Brand new, never used, tags still attached, comes in original storage pouch. $30.

MY PATHETIC STORY
* My imagination is vivid but my free time is sparse. I keep buying things for trips I never end up going on, or with the intent of going often but only go once or twice. If I had my way, I wouldn't part with any of this stuff, but it's getting ridiculous and I could use the cash for other things.

endo.the.timber

Re: FS: new MH gear, BD harness/axe, DeLorme InReach, much m

by endo.the.timber » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:46 am

I'm interest in your GoLite Jam 80.
Last edited by endo.the.timber on Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

normankirk

by normankirk » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:42 am

Howdy,

If the Couloir is orange I would like to buy it.

Cheers, Norm

mdou

by mdou » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:57 pm

I am interested in buying your Direkt 2 tent. Thank you!

aby17102

by aby17102 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:13 am

Is your tent gone?

no avatar
Cw8950

by Cw8950 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:25 pm

If Norm doesn't take the S/M BD couloir harness I'd be interested in it as well!

Thanks!
Connor

Return to Classifieds