WTB: Grivel Thor alpine rock hammer (old version)

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.
ExcitableBoy

WTB: Grivel Thor alpine rock hammer (old version)

by ExcitableBoy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:26 pm

Hello,

I am looking to buy or possibly trade for a Grivel Thor alpine rock hammer. This is the older version which has a straight, red shaft. I will pay shipping plus PayPal fees. I also have some odds and ends that I would be happy to trade if you are interested:

-Scarpa Inverno with Intuition liners. Mens' size 9 - 9.5. Used a lot, but the liners are pretty new and the boots have plenty of life.

-La Sportiva insulated supergaiters. These are in terrific condition and are very warm, insulated with Thinsulate. They fit my size 9 double plastic and single insulated leather boots.

-BD Shadow 45 liter alpine pack. Good condition, other than some minor rodent damage on edge of hip belt and a replaced sternum strap.

-Serratus Genie. Simplicity perfected. 30 liter alpine pack with cut down foam pad for support and emergency bivis. Used a lot. Damaged, sewn back together. Still a great summit pack or full on day pack.

If you have a Grivel Thor old (red) version to sell or trade, please email Daniel-p-smith@hotmail.com or if you want to buy my stuff.

Return to Classifieds