$200.00 minus $25.00 = $175.00
Made in Boseman, Montana. Heavy duty back packing and mountaineering pack. Size medium, approximately 18" - 20" torso length. Highly regarded for comfort in carrying heavy loads.
- 5000 cubic inches capacity.
- Suspension is 1 internal aluminum stay and frame sheet. External padded back-panel.
- Top lid pocket, main body and zippered lower sleeping bag compartments. Lid converts to a fanny pack.
- External beaver tail shove-it pocket.
- Extension/sealing skirt.
- Side wand pockets.
- Front of torso water bottle holder and small pocket.
- Heavy duty Cordura pack cloth in green. The color is not faded.
- Includes 1 unused strap-on front pouch for crampons, etc. There is a lid panel also for attaching crampons.
- Daisy chains and ice axe loops.
- Retractable bottom for carrying smaller loads.
The pack is in very good used condition. It does have a few scuffs and abrasions, mainly on the lower compartment. The worst being surface abrasions on the lower left corner of the sleeping bag compartment. I can seal these with dabs of seam grip if desired. However, the entire compartment has a double layer of fabric. The pack cloth coating is not peeling.
Asking $175.00 plus cost of shipping. FFPP or please add 4%. Check or postal money order is also good if you are willing to wait until they clear before I ship.
http://www.trailspace.com/gear/dana-des ... ex-alpine/