Climbing partners for glaciated PNW peaks

Find climbing partners in the Pacific Northwest.
no avatar
cslaby

Climbing partners for glaciated PNW peaks

by cslaby » Sat May 15, 2021 5:03 pm

Anyone looking for partners to climb peaks like Glacier, Formidable, El Dorado, Challenger, Sloan, etc.? I've been hiking and scrambling with friends for the past few years but I'm starting to set my sights a little higher than those friends want to go. So I need some new friends! I'm 29, male, fit, and in love with mountains. Let me know if you'd like to get together and chat, grab a beer, or go for a hike/climb sometime :)

TorryChen

Re: Climbing partners for glaciated PNW peaks

by TorryChen » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:22 pm

Hello! Sorta late notice but I'll be around next week (Sept 5-9) in case you're down to hit up something

I'd be down for Sloan, Glacier, Baker, etc. if interested. I'm 24M, in decent shape, and visiting from Toronto

no avatar
Sergealfonse

by Sergealfonse » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:12 pm

Looking for a partner or party to climb Rainier (especially Rainier classic 2 day climb :-)) or other PNW peak over this summer 2023. I have climbed Adams, Mt Baker, Mt-St-Helen, and a few other north cascade peaks. Went through the mountaineer alpine climbing program a few years back and frequently rock climb at the Seattle Magnusson wall to stay in shape. sergealfonse@hotmail.com. Looking for a rope party of one or more climbers for Z-pulley just in case..... email me at above email address. Thanks.

sadiegirl

by sadiegirl » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:03 pm

I am looking for a Ranier partner for spring/summer of 2024. Emails me at tesla27@hotmail.com

Return to US - Pacific Northwest (WA, OR)