Partener(s) wanted for Aconcagua

Regional discussion and conditions reports for South America. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the South American Climbing Partners section.
Cappers

Partener(s) wanted for Aconcagua

by Cappers » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:44 am

Hey - my partener had to drop out due to long term illness so I am looking for someone/people with experience for Dec/Jan. I have no preference on the route but using a guiding service is out of the question for me. Not averse to mules however. No strong preference on the route but not looking to break any records or my neck ! I am starting to think about 7 summits but, although I have a fair bit of mountian experience, I have never been over 6,000m - so I will see. In a similar vien looking to Denali next summer as well... basically if you are sane, safe but don't consider yourself too serious (i.e. you can have a laugh) please let me know. Don't make me go with one of these damned climbing extorts... please. Email me on mark_capstick@ssga.com for details and a plan.

Ario

Re: Partener(s) wanted for Aconcagua

by Ario » Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:38 pm

Cappers,
According to “Aconcagua 2005/2006” another topic in “South America” message board, there are at least 4 other SP members looking (or who looked) for partners for the same mountain at the same time: juh33, PAcraig, johan and myself. Sounds like we can even organize a SP expedition ! ;-)

Cappers

Re: Partener(s) wanted for Aconcagua

by Cappers » Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:30 am

I think this is an excellent idea worthy of further expoloration... I will send everyone messages... when are you planning to take her on btw? I was thinking just after new year...

Return to South America