Holiday Drama of Vast Integrity

Post general questions and discuss issues related to climbing.
erykmynn

Holiday Drama of Vast Integrity

by erykmynn » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:44 pm

As xdoogiex said, occasionally PnP is "one big family"

well, that would at least explain all the harsh words and broken spirits

is your family, or your in-laws ever worse than PnP? like at the most.. wonderful.. time of the year?

share a horror story and cheer me up! the more unbelievably nonsensical and cruel, the better.

Andinistaloco

by Andinistaloco » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:18 am

squishy wrote:Sitting with my family on thanksgiving after dinner, listening to the republicans bitch about Obama and liberals

I noticed a lot of the same stuff at my family's Thanksgiving dinner party. The older, more republican folks were getting drunk and bitching increasingly about Obama, and the younger, more liberal folks were getting drunk and finding it increasingly hard to keep quiet. Luckily the further right- and left- wing folks managed to segregate themselves into little groups where they bitched about either democrats or republicans, and the rest of us took over the second bar and danced. Still, kind of a grim scene there for a while.

no avatar
Husker

by Husker » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:21 am

HandjamMasterC wrote:
Sitting with my family on thanksgiving after dinner, listening to the republicans bitch about Obama and liberals and then proceed to make some of the most racist comments I have ever heard...Later I told them I was ashamed to have such a family and did not return to the event this year to see those people, in fact I probably won't see those people again...kinda sad that they wanted to spend family time putting down other cultures they don't even understand...I will not be apart of it again, I'd rather sit at home all alone on any given holiday than deal with that again...If I attempted to correct them about anything, they called me a foolish liberal...funny how none of them have served this country...fuck'm...

Where the hell is your family from - Alabama ??

Hilarious!!!!

It pisses the crap out of me when someone at my house family or friend is rooting against the Cornhuskers-Friday after Thanksgiving, and there are plenty pansyass CU Buff fans that live near by!!

woodsxc

by woodsxc » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:56 pm

Holiday llama drama?

Fury

by Fury » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:51 pm

Husker wrote:
It pisses the crap out of me.....

Ouch! :P

Return to General