Great CS - The Outfitter at Harpers Ferry

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.
Brad Marshall

Great CS - The Outfitter at Harpers Ferry

by Brad Marshall » Tue May 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know what great customer service I received from a company called The Outfitter at Harpers Ferry. I recently purchased a new size large Osprey Aether 85 pack from them at a great discount on ebay for my trip to Denali but it was to big. I'm right in between the Osprey size medium and large so I exchanged it for a medium. Unfortunately the replacement shipment went missing somewhere between Canada Post and our Canadian customs group and hadn't arrived a few days before I was set to leave for Alaska. There was plently of time for the pack to arrive so I contacted The Outfitter several times about the missing pack and the owner, Laura, was so sympathetic she quickly shipped another pack through express mail to my hotel in Anchorage so I'd have one for the trip without charging me. Needless to say the original replacement pack arrived at my house the day I had left the country.

Great customer service Laura and thanks for going the extra mile(s). I highly recommend anyone looking for great deals on gear to check out their site at www.theoutfitteratharpersferry.com

Mike Swiz

by Mike Swiz » Tue May 25, 2010 6:16 pm

I've been in their store, if I remember correctly there is a small stream running through stone floor basement.

Oh and good people too :wink:

Return to Gear