FS: Wild Things Denali Jacket - SOLD

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.
chocodove

FS: Wild Things Denali Jacket - SOLD

by chocodove » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:32 pm

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I was really, really excited about this jacket, but unfortunately it is too small for me. I didn't even know what it was when I got it, but a quick email to Wild Things and I was able to get the specs. This is close their Belay jacket, but according to WT is has an eVent shell (though it does not say so on the jacket). Insulation is 6oz of Primaloft One. The reason you don't see them around too often is because it is made for the Japanese market only. Size medium, but fit is small. It is this jacket, though reading the description on this is painful due to the translation - http://en.item.rakuten.com/smaclo/981596/.

There is some slight discoloration on the front of the jacket that is hard to notice, but otherwise it is like new. No rips, tears, or holes. I got a screaming deal on it and I'll pass it along. $84 shipped USPS Priority in the CONUS, Paypal ok. PM if interested.

Last edited by chocodove on Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

no avatar
tgapp

Re: FS: Wild Things Denali Jacket

by tgapp » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:28 am

PM Sent.

chocodove

by chocodove » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:58 pm

Looks like this is probably available again. Please note that as I mentioned it does fit small...much closer to a small rather than a medium, remember its made for the Japanese market. Still an awesome jacket, though. PM if interested.

chocodove

by chocodove » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Sold.

Return to Gear