Luxury Lite UL Cot

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.
BCL

Luxury Lite UL Cot

by BCL » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:41 pm

Has anyone tried the Luxury Lite UL Cot?? I have a bad back and am a side sleeper. I have tired the Thermarest Prolite, Basecamp,Z-Lite, and Exped Downmat 9, but have been unable to get a good night's sleep on any of them due to lower back and hip pain. The Luxury Lite UL Cot is heavy and expensive, but if it works as advertised it would be worth it to me. Any feedback would be great. Thanks, brian

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Luxury-Lite-UL-Cot8482/747290.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=/catalog/search/%3FN%3D%26No%3D20%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3Dcot%26Ntx%3Dmode%252Bmatchall%26WTz_stype%3DSP%26form_state%3DsearchForm%26search%3Dcot%26x%3D0%26y%3D0&Ntt=cot

SKI

Re: Luxury Lite UL Cot

by SKI » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:57 pm

Woa man, don't give up just yet...

This little guy changed everything for me up in the hills. I fancy myself a side sleeper as well and I like how I can really put my whole hip into the pad without fearing it hitting the ground. That was the kicker for me. The Neoair delivers super warmth, loses very little air overnight and is super thick!

The thing is amazing. Compresses down to nothing and you can take it everywhere. My girlfriend (talk about the hardest woman to make happy on overnighters, ever!) crawled into my sleeping bag one morning while I was making breakfast and now I'm the one sleeping on a Ridgerest while she sleeps comfortably on MY Neoair haha.

I really recommend it to everyone. Especially a fellow side sleeper.

Return to Gear