North Conway Lodging

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the Eastern US. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Eastern US Climbing Partners section.
sshankle

North Conway Lodging

by sshankle » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:11 pm

I miss the old climbers bunkhouse at the Cranmore Mtn B&B ... Been staying at the School House.

Any recommendation for my trip next week?

Thanks!

Ice9

Re: North Conway Lodging

by Ice9 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:39 pm

I go up to N. Conway about a dozen times a year. I recommend staying at the Yankee Clipper if you want a motel. It has a pool (indoor and outdoor) and hot tub (super nice after a day of climbing) Costs about $80 a night.

If you want a hostel here is a link to a N. Conway one, although I have not been to it.

http://www.conwayhostel.com/

dpryan999

by dpryan999 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:23 pm

the hostel is great; I've stayed there many times. Cheap, clean, hot showers, friendly people and a great kitchen. There are bunk rooms and one or two private rooms.

Joe Dodge Lodge at Pinkham Notch is another good bet, if you are going up that far. It's not as cheap as places in town, but you get a full-on breakfast and dinner and it's right at the trailhead.

soad

by soad » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:15 pm

dpryan999 wrote:
Joe Dodge Lodge at Pinkham Notch is another good bet, if you are going up that far. It's not as cheap as places in town, but you get a full-on breakfast and dinner and it's right at the trailhead.

I second the Joe Doge Lodge, it can be a bit pricey, but you can make up for it with the meals, and you can't beat the location!

Return to Eastern US (New England, Mid-Atlantic, Southeast)