14ers.com

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the U.S. Rocky Mountains. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Colorado Climbing Partners section.
no avatar
mtnjim

14ers.com

by mtnjim » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:08 pm

I get over to this site once in a while and last week saw a query that I could help with, so I thought I'd finally get around to registering. Seems that registration is only open on mondays, so I went to the site today to register and registration isn't open. Tried to contact the site admin through the site to find out how to register and it requires that I log in in order to contact them.

Tried the email link on the site but there's no address to send the email to. I can't find any contact information anywhere on the site except for a P.O.box in Breckenridge for donations.

Anybody know how to get in touch with these guys?

Thanks,
Jim

billmiddlebrook

Re: 14ers.com

by billmiddlebrook » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Hi Jim,

I believe you were one of the users I emailed this morning. I opened registration a bit late this morning but it will be open through the day.

Let me know if you still have problems getting in.

Bill M.
14ers.com

The following user would like to thank billmiddlebrook for this post
Sarah Simon

Hyadventure

by Hyadventure » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:44 pm

Ya can't ask for better service than that..

no avatar
sneakyracer

by sneakyracer » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:44 am

Hi, I also tried to register last monday and am waiting a reply. I did get the automated message in my email but nothing after. I still can't log in.

no avatar
mtnjim

by mtnjim » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Thanks, Bill.

Got registered yesterday but haven't tried to log in yet. It'll probably be another six months before I have anything worthwhile to say....

Bill Reed

by Bill Reed » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:45 am

mtnjim wrote:I get over to this site once in a while and last week saw a query that I could help with, so I thought I'd finally get around to registering. Seems that registration is only open on mondays, so I went to the site today to register and registration isn't open. Tried to contact the site admin through the site to find out how to register and it requires that I log in in order to contact them.

Tried the email link on the site but there's no address to send the email to. I can't find any contact information anywhere on the site except for a P.O.box in Breckenridge for donations.

Anybody know how to get in touch with these guys?

Thanks,
Jim

Try 14ers.com's answering service - summitpost.org

KeithK

by KeithK » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:33 pm

mtnjim wrote:Thanks, Bill.

Got registered yesterday but haven't tried to log in yet. It'll probably be another six months before I have anything worthwhile to say....

Jim, you need not say anything. For whatever reason, people seem to think that they have to post things in the forums to be useful. 14ers.com is the SUPERIOR website for all things Fourteener, with the best route descriptions, trip reports and Fourteener related information you can possibly find. Unfortunately, because of its popularity, it attracts trolls, in addition to the fact that phpbb3 is prone to automated spam registrations, the reason that Bill decided to limit the registration window.

mattpayne11

by mattpayne11 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:19 pm

KeithK wrote:
mtnjim wrote:Thanks, Bill.

Jim, you need not say anything. For whatever reason, people seem to think that they have to post things in the forums to be useful. 14ers.com is the SUPERIOR website for all things Fourteener, with the best route descriptions, trip reports and Fourteener related information you can possibly find. Unfortunately, because of its popularity, it attracts trolls, in addition to the fact that phpbb3 is prone to automated spam registrations, the reason that Bill decided to limit the registration window.

Great site for sure. 90% of the users are awesome. 10% are complete jerks, but it is unavoidable. (hey, I've been labled that by some, too, so w/e). :-)

Return to Colorado