BD Micro Adze

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.
SJ

BD Micro Adze

by SJ » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Anyone have an extra they're looking to get rid of? My full size adze scares me. Its for a Viper tool.

Flattlander

Re: BD Micro Adze

by Flattlander » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:19 pm

This is funny, because I'm seriously considering getting a pair of Vipers right now from this store that has em really cheap. The problem is, they only have adzes, and I want at least one hammer (obviously). The stock adzes are the micro version on the newer tools. But yeah, I was literally sitting here trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on this purchase or not, looking into how much it would cost to replace a micro adze with a micro hammer, wondering what I would do with an extra micro adze, etc., then looked at summitpost and saw the thread "BD Micro Adze". I could easily interpret this as a sign and charge hundreds of dollars to my credit card right now, but I'm still not sure. Of course, none of this helps you at all at the present moment, but if I do get the tools, I'll sell you a micro adze for cheap if you still need one.

SJ

by SJ » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:23 am

This is a sign. If it helps I'll trade for a full size hammer I have.

Aaron Dyer

by Aaron Dyer » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:17 am

Return to Gear