SOLD Arc'teryx, MH, Invernos, Intuitions, OR Overboots

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.
no avatar
jaredwithrow

SOLD Arc'teryx, MH, Invernos, Intuitions, OR Overboots

by jaredwithrow » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:14 am

Got some things I'd like to find new homes for. I will update the page as things are sold. I am willing to ship for free to OR WA ID. If you live farther away I will add a reasonable amount. I drive from Bend to Corvallis almost every weekend and am willing to meet in Eugene, Salem, or Portland.

Thanks for your interest.
Jared
jared withrow at gmail dot com
=========================================================
Contents:
SOLD Arc'teryx Theta SV Medium
SOLD MH Terra Jacket Large
SOLD Scarpa Inverno sz 10 UK, 11 US
SOLD Intuition Denali Liners sz 11 US
SOLD Outdoor Research Brooks Rangers Overboots sz Large

=========================================================

First up: Arc'teryx [s]0[/s] SV in Medium with Gore-Tex Pro Shell. That's Theta by the way. Really strong face fabric. It would be perfect for mixed ice or skiing in trees though I haven't owned it long enough to try it out. Worn twice (MINT) - $275 shipped.

Next up: Mountain Hardwear Terra in Large with welded seems and Conduit membrane its very waterproof. Fits me like a medium should. It's lightweight too- under 500 grams. Honestly one of my favorite jackets of the many I've owned. Pit-zips are great and the hood is the best as it cinches down to keep all the wind out. The fabric isn't stiff at all and has great movement. - $80 shipped

Next up: Scarpa Invernos in size UK 10 or US 11 with Intuition Denali liners (size 11). These Denali liners have been thermo-molded once and have most all of their life left. They can be molded another 9 times. Could be mistaken for new except for the screen printing on the outer rubbing off. They even smell like new and I can assure you that none of the insulating value has diminished. The boots are in great shape. They have only walked on snow, apart from maybe the parking lot at Timberline Lodge a few times. Laces are in great shape. The rest of the dings that you will see on them are from being tossed in my gear tubs. Really great combo and much better than what the original Invernos came with. Warmer, walk better (less heel lift), and of course a custom fit. - $225 shipped

Lastly: Outdoor Research Brooks Ranger Overboots in Large. These have been used on for one day on Denali. Can be used with any style crampons. $80 Shipped

Last edited by jaredwithrow on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

no avatar
mikefalls

Re: FS: Arc'teryx, MH, Invernos, Intuitions, OR Overboots

by mikefalls » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:07 pm

I'll take the invernos and the MH jacket.

no avatar
jaredwithrow

Re: FS: Arc'teryx, MH, Invernos, Intuitions, OR Overboots

by jaredwithrow » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:17 pm

Mike - I just sent you an email. If you didn't get it go ahead and contact me at jaredwithrow at gmail dot com

Return to Classifieds