Ride Share to Montana/Colorado from Seattle

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the U.S. Rocky Mountains. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Colorado Climbing Partners section.
Matt Lemke

Ride Share to Montana/Colorado from Seattle

by Matt Lemke » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:58 pm

Anyone want to ride share or join me on a trip to Montana/Colorado starting Dec 25th or 26th? Looking for someone to help with gas and go somewhere cool away from this terrible weather. I am headed east on I-90 to Billings and plan to stop in a few places in Montana like the Beartooth Mountains for some alpine climbing or Bozeman for some ice climbing. Then continue to Denver down I-25 for some climbing with friends waiting for me there. Peaks like Kit Carson, Little Bear, Hagerman etc on the agenda then.

This will also work for the return trip as I will be coming back to the Seattle area on January 7th. Anyone interested? What I or we do is flexible but I do want to get one Beartooth Mountain peak and one winter Colorado 14er while hanging with friends I have from CO and do some ice climbing somewhere.

I can also just drop you off wherever you want as well and we can go separate ways. I'd like to have any interested people be able to pay 40% of the gas (I'll cover 60) whenever riding together.

Example: If you want me to drop you off in Bozeman, you'd pay for 40% of the gas to took to go from Seattle to Bozeman.
Obviously the more people we have the better. I can fit three people comfortable which includes myself so two additional people.

Feel free to E-mail me at mlemke100@gmail.com or reply here or PM.
Thanks!

Return to Colorado