SOLD FS: Feather Friends Expedition Down Suit

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.
no avatar
Troon2004

SOLD FS: Feather Friends Expedition Down Suit

by Troon2004 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:56 am

SOLD

This is a NEW, never worn Feathered Friends Expedition Suit (with FF stuff sack) in a men's XL (see sizing note below). The color is what FF calls "Hot Blue". It was purchased a year ago this month for use on Everest but was not taken or ever worn. (I have the original receipt from FF to verify the purchase and the custom modifications made by them to the zippering and pockets if needed.)

For a full-on description and pictures, go to the FF site: http://featheredfriends.com/expedition-down-suit.html

As to sizing, I'm just under 6', about 185/33" waist/42-43 regular jacket/32-33" inseam. I found the L didn't provide what I thought would be completely free movement when layered and thus had the XL made.

New (and without any custom modifications), the suit is priced by FF at $1,299.00 (before tax/shipping).

I'm asking $800 with shipping included to anywhere in the lower 48 states (shipping elsewhere is on a cost-basis).

I only accept PayPal (for everybody's protection) or a bank check/money order in advance.

If interested, please PM me.

Return to Classifieds