Why is My Name Red?

Suggestions and comments about SummitPost's features, policies, and procedures. Post bugs here.
Mark Doiron

Why is My Name Red?

by Mark Doiron » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:56 pm

If you look to the side you should notice that my name is in red letters. Why? On a whim I did some quick searching to see if anyone else is red, but only found my name, regardless whether they joined the forum before or after me, have more or fewer forums posts than me, or have more or fewer REI discount points than me. :-) Everyone else I saw except for Bob Sihler is in blue. Bob is green--I figure that's a moderator thing. So, why am I in red?

Bob Sihler
Forum Moderator

Re: Why is My Name Red?

by Bob Sihler » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:58 pm

Because you're online.
"Alcohol is like love. The first kiss is magic, the second is intimate, the third is routine. After that you take the girl's clothes off."

--Terry Lennox, The Long Goodbye (Raymond Chandler)

The following user would like to thank Bob Sihler for this post
Mark Doiron

Kiefer

by Kiefer » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:14 pm

Mark Doiron wrote:If you look to the side you should notice that my name is in red letters. Why? On a whim I did some quick searching to see if anyone else is red, but only found my name, regardless whether they joined the forum before or after me, have more or fewer forums posts than me, or have more or fewer REI discount points than me. :-) Everyone else I saw except for Bob Sihler is in blue. Bob is green--I figure that's a moderator thing. So, why am I in red?

Is it because Mark, that perhaps you're EVIL!!!?
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-u-HCHCuHMg

Mark Doiron

by Mark Doiron » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:39 pm

Bob Sihler wrote:Because you're online.

Doh! Thanks, Bob!

Mark Doiron

by Mark Doiron » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:40 pm

Kiefer wrote:
Mark Doiron wrote:If you look to the side you should notice that my name is in red letters. Why? On a whim I did some quick searching to see if anyone else is red, but only found my name, regardless whether they joined the forum before or after me, have more or fewer forums posts than me, or have more or fewer REI discount points than me. :-) Everyone else I saw except for Bob Sihler is in blue. Bob is green--I figure that's a moderator thing. So, why am I in red?

Is it because Mark, that perhaps you're EVIL!!!?
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-u-HCHCuHMg

Shh. That's supposed to be kept secret. ;-)

Return to Site Feedback