NEW LaSportiva Spantik Double Boots, US 11/ 44.5

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.
ScottieB

NEW LaSportiva Spantik Double Boots, US 11/ 44.5

by ScottieB » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:05 pm

I’m selling a brand new pair of LaSportiva Spantiks. I bought them for Aconcagua/Denali, but had to cancel trips. They are brand new and have not been used. The only thing I don’t have is the original box and the cheap factory footbeds/inserts. I tossed them thinking I would not use them (they come with these super thin foam ones that have zero support of any kind…highly recommend you use a better insole). They are US Men’s Size 11 / 44.5 . I wear a US Men’s 10.5 street shoe but got 11’s to have room for thicker socks. Many consider these to be one of if not the best double boots made. Look at the online reviews if you want confirmation.

Note: If you look at pictures of this boot on the Zappos website (link below), you will notice that these boots have bit of a black to yellowish coloration where the rubber meets the grey midsection of the boot. This is normal and how they come new. Just wanted to point that out ahead of time.

These cost $750 new. I’ll take $500 as this beats any price I’ve seen online and would be a great deal for a fellow mountaineer. Buyer pays shipping.

Specs can be seen here at the Zappos website:

http://www.zappos.com/la-sportiva-spant ... 05193407:s

PM me if you have questions or want to buy them. More photos here: http://denver.craigslist.org/spo/4554257213.html

224359-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg
224359-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg (49.8 KiB) Viewed 2070 times

radson

Re: NEW LaSportiva Spantik Double Boots, US 11/ 44.5

by radson » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:56 am

Bugger, I spent 2 weeks looking for some second hand spantiks size 11 and pulled the pin on some other boots instead.

Return to Classifieds