Climbing Partner -Alps and sport regions- july-august

Find climbing partners in Europe.
KarolHen

Climbing Partner -Alps and sport regions- july-august

by KarolHen » Tue May 20, 2014 5:52 pm

Hi Everyone,

In half of july i'm planing to visit Switzerland, Italy and Austria. My plan is to visit some sport and alpine climbing regions. Now i'm at course for sport climbing instructors organized by Polish Mountaineering Association, after course i will have free time. I would like climb in Alps or in other european regions from half of july to the end of August. I'm looking for a experienced climbing partner to learn and share new climbing knowledge and of course climb a lot. In Alps i will be for almost two months so i want to visit also Dolomites and climbing regions in Italy.

About my experience. I'm sport climber and also i love to climb on fourthousanders. I've beed on Jungfrau, Monch, Mount Blanc by Grisses route, Signalkuppe and some others. On big walls i was in Paklenica, Hollental and in Polish Tatra mountains. Actually i climb about 7b

On this trip i will concentrate on sport climbing and multi peach routs, so if you want to join me, please write. If you climb 6a it will be great. . I guarantee some knowledge from sport climbing training, rope techniques, good company and a lot of climbing :)

Propably i will move around alps by car.

My email : krh90@onet.eu
mobile phone 0048602847667

no avatar
yanglou

Re: Climbing Partner -Alps and sport regions- july-august

by yanglou » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:01 pm

Hey K,

I'm a student looking to travel July and August. I have a flight booked in Oslo, Norway for the 24 August but otherwise I have very rough plans. I'm definitely not as experienced as you, I've only been climbing two years. I'm 21f, lead up to 6b, follow 6C+. I have multi, trad, and sport experience but no alpine. I'm mostly a boulderer, but spent a summer sport climbing in the Canadian rockies as well. I offer high psych levels and good company!

At the moment, I am located near Strasbourg, France.

Cheers,

Hanna

Return to Europe