Partner desired for Cordillera Blanca, until Sept. 18th

Regional discussion and conditions reports for South America. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the South American Climbing Partners section.
Diggler

Partner desired for Cordillera Blanca, until Sept. 18th

by Diggler » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:50 pm

Greetings, I'm in Huaraz now. My friend & climbing partner had the great misfortune of breaking his ankle on a climb. Fortunately, he made it down the mountain all right (& up, too!!!!). I leave Peru (from Lima, so I need to take a bus from Huaraz) on the 20th. Until then, I'd love to get up another mountain or 2 (the reason I came down here).

I have experience at altitude (I've climbed all the CO/CA 14ers, Kilimanjaro, Mt. Kenya, & Aconcagua), on snow & ice (I've done winter ascents in the Cascades & have been on numerous glaciers; lead WI4 on a good day), & rock (lead 5.10 on a good day).

So if you're down here & want to climb something, hit me up!

(I put up a post on the 'partners' section, but after ~:45 of fiddling with it in every way I could think of, couldn't get it to provide my correct location, so thought I'd put something up here so it'd get noticed).

Thanks!

sharperblue

Re: Partner desired for Cordillera Blanca, until Sept. 18th

by sharperblue » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:01 pm

you probably already know this, but since you're at the tail end of the season, your best best is the Board at Cafe Andino and or Casa de Guias - good luck!

Return to South America