FS: Patagonia Men's Das Mid Waterproof Boot

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.
dyusem

FS: Patagonia Men's Das Mid Waterproof Boot

by dyusem » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:55 am

Patagonia Men's Das Mid Waterproof Boot

Condition: New in box. Never worn.
Color: Forge Grey
Size: 13 M (US)

I purchased two pair of these last year but only needed one pair. I believe that they retailed for $180 so I’ll let them go for $150 + shipping.

Product Description

This streamlined, 100% waterproof boot is suitable for wet, snowy, and icy conditions. Durable, waterproof suede and Tec-Tuff leather upper protects feet from splashes, slush, snow, and ice. PrimaLoft Eco insulation and Polartec 200 lining provide warmth and comfort and wick moisture without pilling or showing signs of wear post-performance. 20% recycled EVA midsole provides cushioning and molds to the shape of your foot. Heat reflection foil laminated between two layers of polyester help to retain heat. Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption. 3mm nylon 6.6 injection-molded arch shank provides arch support and a natural flex at the ball of the foot. Compression-molded 20% recycled EVA foot-frame offers extra stability and control. Vibram Trail outsole with Icetrek rubber provides excellent traction in extreme conditions. Full toe box. Medium arch/instep. Medium width. 6.3" shaft. Imported.

• Synthetic and leather
• Vibram sole
• Durable and abrasion-resistant waterproof fabric/leather upper with Tec-Tuff leather rand/upper for protection
• 20% recycled EVA footbed molds to the shape of foot; compression-molded 20% recycled EVA foot-frame provides comfort, stability and control
• compression-molded 20% recycled EVA foot-frame provides comfort, stability and control
• Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption; TPU arch shank lends arch support
• Vibram® Trail outsole with IcetrekTM rubber provides excellent winter traction; medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
Attachments
image1.JPG
image1.JPG (812.6 KiB) Viewed 2457 times
image3.JPG
image3.JPG (762.65 KiB) Viewed 2457 times
image2.JPG
image2.JPG (813.64 KiB) Viewed 2457 times

dyusem

Re: FS: Patagonia Men's Das Mid Waterproof Boot

by dyusem » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:50 pm

Forgot all about these...make me an offer I can't refuse...

Return to Classifieds