us healthcare - a fuckedus disCUSSsion

Post general questions and discuss issues related to climbing.
hoser23

by hoser23 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:24 pm

Hey truchas...

Your 'Lib' this and 'Lib' that comments have gotten very stale. Can't you come up with anything else?
You make me laugh sometimes; thanks. Then you start whining about some 'Lib' bullshit; most of it simply trolling.
Your comments expose, IMO, a perspective polarized to such a degree that you seem to be missing the big picture.
Think you can knockoff the excessive trolling? At least for the holidays?

Mike Zastoupil

Re: us healthcare - a fuckedus disCUSSsion

by Mike Zastoupil » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:25 pm

truchas wrote:So you and your wife have two kids and combined you make $88,000 a year. How much will your "free" healthcare coverage cost (current plan)? That would be $15,200 a year. Not kidding either.

And how much will the libs in the Congress and the Senate that are trying to force this down our throats have to pay? I think you guys already know. Fuck them.

Do as I say not as I do. Come on they are all better then us and we all know it. We are so blessed to have such fine people to lead us like Pelosi, Reid and Obama.

:wink:

Mike Zastoupil

by Mike Zastoupil » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:11 pm

truchas wrote:
hoser23 wrote:Hey truchas...

Your 'Lib' this and 'Lib' that comments have gotten very stale. Can't you come up with anything else?
You make me laugh sometimes; thanks. Then you start whining about some 'Lib' bullshit; most of it simply trolling.
Your comments expose, IMO, a perspective polarized to such a degree that you seem to be missing the big picture.

A question for you hoser23? Are you a lib?

He is from Pleasnt Hill. Chances are pretty high that he is a Pelosi loving, flag burning, Huffington Post Reading, Gavin Neusom kissing, Prius driving Lib

But I am sure he is a nice guy :wink:

hoser23

by hoser23 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:24 pm

truchas wrote:

Before I answer that, please tell me what you think a 'Lib' is. Please try to be at least a little serious. :wink:

ksolem

by ksolem » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:25 pm

I'm still trying to figure something out.

As I understand it, the current bill requires all Americans to buy health insurance, levies a fine of substantially less than the cost if insurance on those caught not buying insurance, and prohibits insurance companies from denying coverage for pre-existing conditions.

What is to stop me from going without insurance, paying the fine if I'm caught, and only buying insurance if I develop a need for medical care since I cannot be turned down even if I am sick or hurt?

It would seem that the way not to get caught is to live in the ever growing underground economy. Can anyone say "unintended consequences...?"

hoser23

by hoser23 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:33 pm

Mike Zastoupil wrote:
truchas wrote:

He is from Pleasnt Hill. Chances are pretty high that he is a Pelosi loving, flag burning, Huffington Post Reading, Gavin Neusom kissing, Prius driving Lib

Thanks for the benefit of doubt Mike.

Nancy lost me a couple of years ago. I understand the concept of freedom of speech and expression but do not condone the burning of our flag. Don't read the Huffington Post, think Neusom is a dick, and drive an 89 Toyota pickup. I like the Prius however.

Guyzo

by Guyzo » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:44 pm

""Nancy lost me a couple of years ago. I understand the concept of freedom of speech and expression but do not condone the burning of our flag. Don't read the Huffington Post, think Neusom is a dick, and drive an 89 Toyota pickup. I like the Prius however.""

Sort of like me..... a fence sitter :wink:

Don't ally with any party right now, both work very hard at f-ing over the average working person. :roll:

What ever happened to the concept of our "public servants" working for the "US PUBLIC" ????

gk

Mike Zastoupil

by Mike Zastoupil » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:46 pm

hoser23 wrote:
Mike Zastoupil wrote:
truchas wrote:

Thanks for the benefit of doubt Mike.

Nancy lost me a couple of years ago. I understand the concept of freedom of speech and expression but do not condone the burning of our flag. Don't read the Huffington Post, think Neusom is a dick, and drive an 89 Toyota pickup. I like the Prius however.

I stand corrected and I am having a good laugh. See I knew you were a nice guy

Mike Zastoupil

by Mike Zastoupil » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:47 pm

ksolem wrote:I'm still trying to figure something out.

As I understand it, the current bill requires all Americans to buy health insurance, levies a fine of substantially less than the cost if insurance on those caught not buying insurance, and prohibits insurance companies from denying coverage for pre-existing conditions.

What is to stop me from going without insurance, paying the fine if I'm caught, and only buying insurance if I develop a need for medical care since I cannot be turned down even if I am sick or hurt?

It would seem that the way not to get caught is to live in the ever growing underground economy. Can anyone say "unintended consequences...?"

Rational thoughts in a thread about health care. What are you thinking!!! The real problem I have this whole bill is that it really does not address the big issues. The cost of malpractice insurance, interstate sales of insurance coverage, Tort reform, Medicare Fraud, and the most important thing of all is bringing Government Employees insurance benefits to the same level as most Americans and reducing the cost of government.

hoser23

by hoser23 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:52 pm

Guyzo wrote:""Nancy lost me a couple of years ago. I understand the concept of freedom of speech and expression but do not condone the burning of our flag. Don't read the Huffington Post, think Neusom is a dick, and drive an 89 Toyota pickup. I like the Prius however.""

Sort of like me..... a fence sitter :wink:

Don't ally with any party right now, both work very hard at f-ing over the average working person. :roll:

What ever happened to the concept of our "public servants" working for the "US PUBLIC" ????

gk

:lol:

I like that...
Hey Truchas, forget my last question. I am not a 'Lib', I am a member of the FSP!

erykmynn

by erykmynn » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Mike Zastoupil wrote:
ksolem wrote:I'm still trying to figure something out.

Rational thoughts in a thread about health care. What are you thinking!!! The real problem I have this whole bill is that it really does not address the big issues. The cost of malpractice insurance, interstate sales of insurance coverage, Tort reform, Medicare Fraud, and the most important thing of all is bringing Government Employees insurance benefits to the same level as most Americans and reducing the cost of government.
In Kris's example. IT would all be fine unless you land in the hospital while you're skirting the law! What happens then?

hoser23

by hoser23 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:59 pm

truchas wrote:Hoser23,

The only reason I ask is that you sound like one. Next thing you know you'll be bitching to the elves. But if you like libs, there is another forum just for you. It's called PnP Moderated.

No, not lookin to bitch to anyone, just wondered how long we were going to have to listen to you jacking-off your mouth.

erykmynn

by erykmynn » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:09 pm

hoser23 wrote:

The only reason I ask is that you sound like one. Next thing you know you'll be bitching to the elves. But if you like libs, there is another forum just for you. It's called PnP Moderated.

No, not lookin to bitch to anyone, just wondered how long we were going to have to listen to you jacking-off your mouth.
better be careful, he might proposition you for romance-free gay sex

erykmynn

by erykmynn » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:30 pm

truchas wrote:
hoser23 wrote:

Hey, if you like jacking-off in your boyfiend's mouth, more power too ya, but keep that shit to yourself.
The integrity in here is so thick, you could cut it with a knife.

Next

Return to General