Yardsale: carabiners, quickdraws, jacket, and skis

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.
hamik

Yardsale: carabiners, quickdraws, jacket, and skis

by hamik » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:26 am

Time to lighten up the rack and get rid of stuff I don't use! None of the hardware has taken a fall (the only carabiner on which I have fallen is staying with me). Someone else may have fallen on my quickdraws while I wasn't watching or something, but I'm pretty sure... EDIT: actually, I just remembered that my friend fell 10 ft on one of my alpine draws (which I'm not selling) or on one of the quickdraws (which I am selling). Anyway, the scruff marks on the miscellaneous biners are from wear and tear over 1 year (a Socal spring, a summer in the Alps, and a fall and winter in CA). The quickdraws are from 2008--2 yrs of use, but they've been used less than the misc. biners.

- 6 BD quicksilver quickdraws. The dynex was manufactured in 2007. $50 ($4.17 per biner).

- SOLD Carabiners (15). $60 ($4 each). Would rather sell all at once.
--- 4 BD oval wires
--- 6 WC oxygens
--- 2 WC blazes (one bent, one straight)
--- 3 WC wild wires
--- 1 BD neutrino (red)

- Arc'teryx Fission SV jacket (size S). Bought around Jan 1, 2007, used once. Since it hasn't been used much it still has decent loft, but the buyer should note that it's not intended as a down parka replacement; its warmth and function are comparable to a shell with a medium-thick layer of fleece underneath. It's best-suited for climbing in wet places or resort skiing. Would like ~$300, since MSRP is $600... here's the Ebay listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320520321853.

- SOLD Salomon 170cm resort skis with rental plates. X-Wing Tornado is the ski line. They were used as demo skis, and I used them six times in 2009. There are some superficial (ptex-able) rock gouges on both skis. $200 OBO.

I prefer Paypal (or if you can meet me in Pasadena or Burbank, a check or cash).
Last edited by hamik on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hamik

by hamik » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:14 am

Obnoxious bump

hamik

by hamik » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:17 pm

All right, you curmudgeonly dirtbags. The market hath spoken. $7 per draw (the 15 miscellaneous biners are sold).

The jacket's on Ebay (see above), but the skis are still available. Make an offer!

If you're local to Pasadena, you're welcome to inspect anything before you buy it.

Return to Gear