Punta Fanes Sud - Via ferrata Tomaselli Climber's Log

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
yxygan

yxygan - Aug 23, 2012 3:23 am Date Climbed: Aug 21, 2012

A nice climb,  Sucess!

with a good company, a hot day, but fortunately was not crowd on the mountain, so we did not have to wait to much on the wall. The panorama from the summit was incredible!

Nikolas_A

Nikolas_A - Apr 15, 2012 8:12 am Date Climbed: Aug 9, 2008

Tomaselli  Sucess!

I really enjoyed this route, it felt more than a trad climb than a ferrata.

Corvus

Corvus - Aug 30, 2009 9:21 am Date Climbed: Aug 25, 2009

Via ferrata Tomaselli  Sucess!

Nice route but not so hard as known. Beatifull summit, and beatiful panorama.

Michiel87

Michiel87 - Aug 12, 2009 2:45 pm Date Climbed: Jul 22, 2009

Tomaselli  Sucess!

From the Falzarego Pass we took the cable car to refugio Lagazuoi and walked to the Bivacco della Chiessa. From there I started on Tomaselli, while my girlfriend would take the Altia Via Veronesi. We would see eachother on the 'Cengia alta', but she went the wrong way, and I decided to push on to the summit. Then I went down quite fast, (but of course not before enjoying the magnificent view) and then saw my girlfriend again at the Bivacco. It was a nice ferrata, but not as hard as I had imagined it would be.

Branko

Branko - Sep 6, 2008 5:31 am Date Climbed: Aug 30, 2008

Route Climbed: ferrata Cesco Tomaselli  Sucess!

The start was on Falzarego Pass, where we left our cars. With the cable car we reached Lagazuoi refuge, from where we continued towards Bivacco della Chiessa where ferrata starts. After a short break we put our gear on and started our adventure on famous via ferrata Cesco Tomaselli and SW face of Punta Fanes Sud. It was a beautiful sunshine day and the views were just spectacular. After about 2 hrs on this hard ferrata, we reached the summit of Punta Fanes Sud which is 2.980 mtrs high. We descended on NE face along easier, but initially steep, route also protected with fixed cables.
It was a great experience for me and definitely unforgetable!!

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Punta Fanes Sud - Via ferrata Tomaselli' main page